Hey Crowder!

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":3ixfpbea said:
These would be a real nice gift for your "Fencing" girls!

They would feel like they are training for the "Olympics" ;-)

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/browse/stor ... ear/140638

The small sizes may present a problem though..............

you would need XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLARGE.
MikeC, I found the site to be quite intriguing. I have decided that due to reasons of liability, if any of the girls were to be punctured, an accident of epic proportions could occur.
I am also officially retiring from BBW's and will from this point on, be getting my "Girls" From my Uncle Hugh, in LA from the mansion. I'm really very flattered by the offer of protective "Fencing" clothing, but from now on they'll be working in Au Naturale.

TB lady":3cfkmaa7 said:
Au Naturale, aren't you one lucky fellow if they go for that. ;-)

He ain't telling you the whole story. His uncle Hugh is sending girls that are the same age as him, Uncle hugh Hefner!

Let's see, isn't he about 70 years old now?

Crowder sure ain't gonna get much fencing done that way! Hell, he'll be operating a "Nursing" home. ;-)

Take lots of pictures Crowder! But just don't send ME any. ;-)

TB lady":3cqivhmy said:
MikeC, we all know you want lots of those pics. ;-)

ME? Want lots of pics of Crowder's 70 year old fence fixers?

Not a chance.

Ask Crowder why he likes the "OLD" ones. Go ahead, I dare you!

Hint: They can take their "teeth" out. :roll:

MikeC":btdt4cia said:
TB lady":btdt4cia said:
Au Naturale, aren't you one lucky fellow if they go for that. ;-)

He ain't telling you the whole story. His uncle Hugh is sending girls that are the same age as him, Uncle hugh Hefner!

Let's see, isn't he about 70 years old now?

Crowder sure ain't gonna get much fencing done that way! be nice, he'll be operating a "Nursing" home. ;-)

Take lots of pictures Crowder! But just don't send ME any. ;-)
I totally resent you thinking that my Uncle Hugh would be that dirty old man.My Uncle Hugh is 25 and is a Senior at SoCal. They are all sorority sisters, that he has sent me.
They are friskier than a newborn calf. You should see them, busy as little Beavers, working on those fences, with their High Beams on. It's a glorious sight.Well I gotta run, they need more Margaritas, and it's my turn to warm up in the Hot Tub. They just added another box of Mr. Bubble. But I love it when they all call me Uncle Bubba!!! Bye Now!

A good ole girl looking for a job building fence

[
raquelwelch20b.jpg

Looks like her dress was caught in a barbed wire fence

I kinda like that one. She's pre-tanned. There has not been a lot of sun here lately, and the girls are wearing out the tanning bed.Bet she could really put a hurtin on a strand!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":rs0ifac4 said:
I sure am glad I got my hip boots on. :roll:
MHP, we're working on having a little gathering here this Winter. You're welcome to come and see it all with your own 20/20's.

As long as your wife dont show up with her scatter gun, we're going to have one about 7:00 Tonite. The girls are starting a long weekend early. Why look, Uncle Hugh just pulled in with another Silver Eagle full of more laborers.

TB lady":1cjcclzl said:
Next time you have a fencing party or a hot tub warmin call me.
Call me too!! I'll pm you my #

Geez! Thats a long way for a canuklehead to go just for some beer and a hot tub. Mind me asking what else might be in the plans???

Latest posts