Hershey, our new gert heifer.

Help Support CattleToday:

midtncattle

Reaction score
My son named her Hershey. He said she was dark brown like a candy bar.
May10iphone002.jpg

May10iphone007.jpg

Just before we put the halter on.
May10iphone009.jpg

Good looking gal! This caught my attention because we have a smokey steer we named Hershey. Born chocolate brown and getting more and more grey every day
Forget about sending her to colorado, send her here

We get her halter broke good we will be glad to ship her you guys way for a small fee!lol. Thanks for the comments.

Nice looking calf. Mama seems to be taking good care by the looks of that slick, shinny hair coat and bright eyes.
BTW, I noticed mama is not in the pen with you. What's her temperment like now that she has a young one to protect?

Momma has been no problem. We had calf out with halter on and momma just keep walking around and sniffing. I put the calf in the pen when my son wanted to pet on her. I was just being precautious in regards to my son, plus the momma cows make him a little nervous. None of my gerts have been overly pretective of thier calves. I have been extremely pleased with the disposition of the last group I bought.

Aw! She's adorable. The first calf from my first heifer was that color when she was born, so I also named her Hershey; then she ended up grey... ;-)

Latest posts