Here's a buddy for Jo's new avatar

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek

Reaction score
Tyler.JPG

I was trying to get a picture of him in the tub without getting caught. Just as I raised the camera, he popped up.

Dang ~ he is adorable!! :kid: If you could bottle up some of that happy, you could buy yourself some pretty fancy cattle GC! Looks like he has learned what that camera is for :lol2:

Is a great smile maker ~ thanks! :nod:

I bet if you looked up HAPPY on Wickapedia his picture would be there. I bet he doesn't even know what mischief is either. ;-) :nod: :lol2:

GC that pic sure put a smile on my face thank's for posting it.They are so cute when their age don't have a care in the world and that is the way it is supposed to be :D

rattler

that kid is just way to cute.wich 1 of yall busted out laughing after you took the pic.

bigbull338":2k918vrv said:
that kid is just way to cute.wich 1 of yall busted out laughing after you took the pic.

Bigbull, I took that with a 35 millimeter camera and didn't see what I had until the film was developed. It makes me smile every time I see it. That little boy is now 21 years old and in college. Weighs 220 pounds and is 6'3". It was just such a perfect match for Jo's avatar, I couldn't resist posting it. Jo is right, he knew a lot about mischief also.

Green Creek":3hump3pf said:
bigbull338":3hump3pf said:

Bigbull, I took that with a 35 millimeter camera and didn't see what I had until the film was developed. It makes me smile every time I see it. That little boy is now 21 years old and in college. Weighs 220 pounds and is 6'3". It was just such a perfect match for Jo's avatar, I couldn't resist posting it. Jo is right, he knew a lot about mischief also.
he's a cutie no doubt..my oldest son will be 21 july i wish he was that age again.. what a really pulls them tears out is, watchin' old video's :cry2: