hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

haybaler

Reaction score
Has anyone used this bull CMF 584T FRONTIER 634L. Does anyone have any daughters in production. I just bought one and is wondering what I could expect.

We bred and raised Frontier and his sire 262D. Frontier was moderate, very thick, easy fleshing as any bull I've seen. His dam 584T was bred and raised by Dale Lacy in Missouri. She was one of his alltime favorite cows and he was a Pioneer of great Hereford cattle.. She was picture perfect uddered and had plenty of milk. Raised Frontier naturally at 18 yrs of age. P6 which was his grandmother on the top side is probably the most influential cow in our herd. She was one of those once in a lifetime females as was 584T. I think you can look for moderate BW, adequate growth, beautiful uddered, heavy milking replacements. I think the do ability will be the strong point. His daughters will be low input cows, that will milk and flesh extremely good on grass, and raise a big fat calf yr after yr. Longevity and fertility will be awesome. What kind of cow is he out of?

She was out of a TRM JLH PHF MR VICTOR her Registration number is 41096428. The cow I bought Registration number is 42653282. I was think about trying to get some semen and using it on some p606 granddaughters.

Latest posts