Hereford Bull Photos

Help Support CattleToday:

jhambley

Reaction score
Thought I would post some updated photos of a bull bred by Bill Hathcock in Dallas, GA. I'll be using him on my cows this year. He's a blend of Trask and Victor genetics.

dsc_0175.jpg

dsc_0177.jpg

dsc_0186.jpg

I like the bull real well after I could finally look at him. :D

It would help for me if you could a least put one of those headn strap on horns on him. :D

how old

so u must fall cave?

i like the last two pictures - the first one he looks goofy headed.

Idaman":jhixtzmx said:
I like the bull real well after I could finally look at him. :D

It would help for me if you could a least put one of those headn strap on horns on him. :D

i got these little horns that stick to my computer screen like a magnet.

Great looking bull. Reminds me of a bull we once had years ago. If I had to get a Hereford again I would want it to look just like this one.

jhambley - In the Pharo semen catalog Kit advertises a Hodge bull for semen and in that ad he gives the frame size as 2.5. That is very interesting to me. Not positive and not negative just interesting.

Idaman":2l4gamqo said:
jhambley - In the Pharo semen catalog Kit advertises a Hodge bull for semen and in that ad he gives the frame size as 2.5. That is very interesting to me. Not positive and not negative just interesting.

Kit offers semen on a straight Trask bull that he advertises as a 2.5 frame but I assure you he's not anything like Mr. Hathcock's Hodge bull.

Latest posts