Here We Go Again

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuck

Reaction score
I think I might have found another place today. It is rough as a cob-just like the last one was when I got there. I swore I'd never start with something that rough again,but this place has potential and a lot of rentable pasture close to it. Its' also a lot smaller than my old place,but so is my bank account after my ex got done with me. Anyway,you gotta start (over) somewhere,maybe this is the place. I'll let you know if me and the USDA are gonna be back in the cow business again. Wish me luck(or just send whiskey)

Best of luck to you Chuck on this new pasture deal.

I'll drink the whiskey though.

If that deal doesn't work out for you in Illinois, you may want to consider Texas! No snow down here! And you could start raising these lovely BRAMERS!

TheBullLady":380swwa3 said:
If that deal doesn't work out for you in Illinois, you may want to consider Texas! No snow down here! And you could start raising these lovely BRAMERS!
If my boys weren't here, I would probably already be there. A little winter goes a long way with me any more. As far as the Bramers go-I had a Basset hound years ago and I always said I'd never own anything with longer ears than she had. :lol: :lol2: