here comes the da judge-

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
went to court yesterday, ended up beeing a preliminary hearing, to get an injunction against me to stop me from building fence and take down what i have up turns out that that crazy woman whats 2 75x 75 lots instead of one! judge came a temp injunction against me building fence near her. but didnt from taking down my fence.. if the police and her would of stayed out of my way i would of had the other side fenced be court but any how.. the judge and lawyers are coming to farm this morn her lawyer is claiming that i have fenced in both sides of the rd( which i have for the most part) but that also have blocked the rd i was to allow 12 feet inbetween the fences i have them 15,5 to 16 apart. so guess well have court out in the pasture feild LOL but at least hes coming down to see for him self before making a decission we asked for a 20000 bond for the $ im lossing im still haying my cows have been all summer.. and cant pasture the other side as of yet the judge granted 10,000 bond so thats something well see how to day goes..

Where is this woman getting her money to pay her lawyer for all of this, Rose? AND, when all of this washes down, will you have anyway of making her pay for your's? Of course, that doesn't mean she'll pay for either one, I suppose. She'll wind up stiffing everybody. :mad:

Alice

Alice":3av5sqs0 said:
Where is this woman getting her money to pay her lawyer for all of this, Rose? AND, when all of this washes down, will you have anyway of making her pay for your's? Of course, that doesn't mean she'll pay for either one, I suppose. She'll wind up stiffing everybody. :mad:

Alice
alice if that women owns the house next to the land.she may of signed it over to her lawyer till she got him payed off.from the beginning brown mule has been in a mess.an all b/c that women wants land that isnt hers.around here that prolly wouldve ended in someone getting shot.

bigbull338":25zryfh9 said:
Alice":25zryfh9 said:

Alice
alice if that women owns the house next to the land.she may of signed it over to her lawyer till she got him payed off.from the beginning brown mule has been in a mess.an all b/c that women wants land that isnt hers.around here that prolly wouldve ended in someone getting shot.

I didn't think about the woman using her property as collateral. Depending on the property, the lawyer may hope she defaults on her payment to him. :shock:

Yuck! That's all you'd need, Rose...a blasted lawyer/owner pulling stunts like this.

Alice

Alice":1mz0uymb said:
bigbull338":1mz0uymb said:
Alice":1mz0uymb said:

Alice

I didn't think about the woman using her property as collateral. Depending on the property, the lawyer may hope she defaults on her payment to him. :shock:

Yuck! That's all you'd need, Rose...a blasted lawyer/owner pulling stunts like this.

Alice
thats vetry possable.unless the women has money hid somewhere.an she is paying as she goes.

I hope things turn out well for you. My experience with the courts is everyone is unsatisfied when its over.

Good Luck,

CSM

her mom and dad are fronting the money but she s sueing me for court cost, mental destress (HELLO!!!!) there anint nobdy got that kind of money ! and get this molesting her ( legal term legal term !) it mean harressment and any thing else i guess i a fit about that term belive me !... judge didnt have a prob w my fence so i dont have to take it down, the turttle coral she said i fenced her out of has been replaced w a new one on her land.. thr green house is not operational which they seen that. he did give an injuction to not build any more fence near here till this goes to court ...march or april if we're lucky.... but i proved that im lossing $ from ag dept and not pasturing my cows.. she has to go a 10,000 bond cash has 10 days if she dont its over the 10 grand is for the $ i have lost in all the hold ups and not beeing able to keep my contract up to date her parents lost 15000 not to long ago on a bond for her son when he got caught and sent back to jail while waiting for his trial about a meth lad he go caught cooking the 2 nd time... so i guess well see if ol pa got the green to start this.. . i hope someone in that family a an once of sence.. i pray.. i just want to farm...i really didnt think that was asking too much! diging in and got my files ready.. :mad:

Sounds like you're dealing with the cream of society. :roll:

Sometimes a good defense is a good offense. It sounds like this is all about you defending yourself. I think you ought to counter-sue her for all of the bs she's pulled and how that has caused you great distress, loss of income and the ability to enjoy the rights of ownership on your property to which you are entitled. (Let her play defense a while.)

Good luck and keep us posted.

Cuz

Latest posts