herd bull

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
image23.jpg

MistyMorning":3kuev8l2 said:
Wow! Looks like your doing a great job there!
thanks... they were all on the creek bank, had to bust them up so couldnt get the pictures i wanted of some more heifers.. or a good pic of the bull he was started to feel crowded and pi$$ed,, me running around with the camera like a idiot .. right after that shot. he went over to a little tree and started pushing it, and pawing the ground.. so i figure photo session's over :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3nqexzlb said:
MistyMorning":3nqexzlb said:
Wow! Looks like your doing a great job there!
thanks... they were all on the creek bank, had to bust them up so couldnt get the pictures i wanted of some more heifers.. or a good pic of the bull he was started to feel crowded and pi$$ed,, me running around with the camera like a idiot .. right after that shot. he went over to a little tree and started pushing it, and pawing the ground.. so i figure photo session's over :cowboy:

should have waved your magic wand at him.....lol :cowboy:

im starting to get the consistency i want,to where theres gonna be a hereford in the future, and for sure another brangus from time to time...

ALACOWMAN":38ybtsi3 said:
thanks fellers... the flies got here a little late this year... to many cold snaps, i think

I am fighting them like crazy here.
That sorry little heifer with the white on the belly would fit right in with my girl's. :nod:
That is one he!! of a calf.

DEER FLIES OR MAY FLIES AND HORSE FLIES ARE THE REAL TERROR AROUND HERE....THE HORSE WON'T EVEN GO OUT OF THE STABLE DURING THE DAY.....

THEY GOT AFTER ME PRETTY BAD YESTERDAY WHILE i WAS WORKING ON FENCE.

Caustic Burno":3k4sw4r0 said:
ALACOWMAN":3k4sw4r0 said:
thanks fellers... the flies got here a little late this year... to many cold snaps, i think

I am fighting them like crazy here.
That sorry little heifer with the white on the belly would fit right in with my girl's. :nod:
That is one he!! of a calf.
her moma is a beefmaster/ simbrah around 16 years old

pdfangus":w5b3imeg said:
DEER FLIES OR MAY FLIES AND HORSE FLIES ARE THE REAL TERROR AROUND HERE....THE HORSE WON'T EVEN GO OUT OF THE STABLE DURING THE DAY.....

ive not even seen jap bettles or june bugs yet....

ALACOWMAN":1ddj1n2j said:
pdfangus":1ddj1n2j said:

ive not even seen jap bettles or june bugs yet....

NOR HAVE I.....
BUT WE JUST GOT DONE WITH ABOUT A MONTH OF 17 YEAR CICADAS....
GLAD FOR A LITTLE PEACE AND QUIET....

Latest posts