Help!!! Send grits

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":thhs2o7f said:
bwranch":thhs2o7f said:
You boys forgot the redeye gravy with the grits and eggs and ham. I once caught my EX-wife puttin sugar on her grits. Should have seen it comin then.

Lee

Yep, that would be a pretty good indicator of things to come.

Course Crowder girls eat lots of sugar on their grits, on the viennas, and on the sardines. He keeps plenty of "Flesh" on them that way. Takes lots of energy for "Post Driving". ;-)
Dag Gonnit. The only thing I use sugar on is Sweet Tea, and a little in my coffee.Mike you're fixin to get in time out.

ffscj":12qd1wpx said:
Thanks for the offers y'all. I'll let you know if I can't get them any other way. :D

By the way FLaboy, if you add enought pepper you'll never notice those little bugs!!

Everywhere here has all you can eat catfish on Fridays but no cheese grits. Heresy!!!

Chris
thats funny you mentioned that about cheese grits and catfish.never heard of that combo until i was over in georgia and had em. im a grit freak but i like my catfish with slaw & hushpuppies & sometimes onionrings ;-)

Crowderfarms":3ugoh6w1 said:
D.R. Cattle":3ugoh6w1 said:
ffscj":3ugoh6w1 said:
Flaboy and D.R., I just realized sumthin else I'm going to need to ship in: Everglades Seasoning.

Chris

Surprised they don't carry that in a common grocery store there. If all else fails get some seasoned salt and add cayenne. At least that will remind you of the real thing.
They sell it here at Wal-Mart, In the Ethnic foods aisle. :shock:

Wiseass just never quits huh guys? I'm amending my opinion of Tennesseans with the exception of my wife.

Latest posts