Saltbranch lost his key.... anyone help??

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Keyboard cowboy
Reaction score
Saltbranch has been locked out for a couple of months now after losing his password. Attempts have been made to contact moderation and adminstration with no luck. He's also tried to sign in under a new handle.

Here is a screenshot of the error message he's getting. He's tried from different computers. Any body got any ideas. If needed I can pass his email to anyone that might can help salt get back in.

Many thanks.
Fence

callmefence":1z6p6f1y said:
Saltbranch has been locked out for a couple of months now after losing his password. Attempts have been made to contact moderation and adminstration with no luck. He's also tried to sign in under a new handle.

Here is a screenshot of the error message he's getting. He's tried from different computers. Any body got any ideas. If needed I can pass his email to anyone that might can help salt get back in.

Many thanks.
Fence

Send a PM to Mod 2 :cowboy:

skyhightree1":2pbodym3 said:
callmefence":2pbodym3 said:

Many thanks.
Fence

Send a PM to Mod 2 :cowboy:

Yeah..... that didn't work.

Andy

If this is only a matter of losing his password:

On the screen where he enters his User Name and Password, there is a line stating - I Forgot my Password. Hit that and it sends a password to the email address on the account. All there is to it. I think it is the first line under the space for entering the PW.

Bright Raven":30siinpp said:
Andy

On the screen where he enters his User Name and Password, there is a line stating - I Forgot my Password. Hit that and it sends a password to the email address on the account. All there is to it. I think it is the first line under the space for entering the PW.

Yes sir prince. He's going that route but gets stopped by the captcha error message. It's strange to me to.

callmefence":21xgnnap said:
Bright Raven":21xgnnap said:
Andy

Yes sir prince. He's going that route but gets stopped by the captcha error message. It's strange to me to.

Obviously, he is using the correct User Name. I don't know.

Bright Raven":1ut2ik0i said:
Andy

If you changed ISPs 8 years ago, that does not work. :) My email address needs to be updated or something I suppose.

backhoeboogie":3dl2ubmz said:
Bright Raven":3dl2ubmz said:
Andy

If you changed ISPs 8 years ago, that does not work. :) My email address needs to be updated or something I suppose.

Just update your profile. Enter a new email address on your account.

Go to profile.

Then Edit Account Settings

Bright Raven":94tr9o4b said:
Just update your profile. Enter a new email address on your account.

Go to profile.

Then Edit Account Settings

Done. But then I had to reactivate. Good thing I had my iphone

"Yes sir prince. He's going that route but gets stopped by the captcha error message. It's strange to me to."

Captcha security/verification is often impossible for people with varying degrees of color blindness and other vision problems...

M-5":c5x0u6jd said:
callmefence":c5x0u6jd said:
Am I seeing correct....no new members since May 31...?

Looks that way.

Another reason to miss DUN

You ain't kidding. I contacted mod 2 in June. Pretty much was told it wasn't his problem. I wonder how many people have been turned away.???
I know nothing about internet forums but it seems bad business to me

callmefence":1itwduw7 said:
M-5":1itwduw7 said:
callmefence":1itwduw7 said:
Am I seeing correct....no new members since May 31...?

Looks that way.

Another reason to miss DUN

You ain't kidding. I contacted mod 2 in June. Pretty much was told it wasn't his problem. I wonder how many people have been turned away.???
I know nothing about internet forums but it seems bad business to me

That's odd. I have been contacted a couple times. And I didn't even initiate it. Lol