HELP!! Info on Live Cattle Marketing Needed

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm a High School Senior that would like to <br>do a speech over live cattle marketing of the future<br>If you would have any information, or know where<br>to look for some, please let me know. Anything would<br>be appreciated!<br> Thank You<br> Amy<br>P.S. If you have any good sights e-mail me at <br>[email protected]
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":2cq267lv said:
: Hi, I'm a High School Senior that would like to <br>: do a speech over live cattle marketing of the future<br>: If you would have any information, or know where<br>: to look for some, please let me know. Anything would<br>: be appreciated!<br>: Thank You<br>: Amy<br>: P.S. If you have any good sights e-mail me at <br>: [email protected]<p>Amy (cute name by the way), I would suggest you to find your local salebarn and walk around and ask different individuals on their opinions on Live Cattle Marketing. That the best advice I could give you. I think there is some information on cattle marketing in beef.org I am not sure. In my point of view of future live marketing will expand more internationally and the demand for meat will be great within five to ten years. As for marketing prices will increase so will the numbers of cattle will go through the feedlots. Goodluck Amy on your research!!!!<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Latest posts