headed to Oklahoma....rain?

Help Support CattleToday:

5minpins

Reaction score
I am leaving bright and early friday morning for a trip to Oklahoma city, I will be driving. will be travelling thru eastern oregon, idaho, utah, wyoming, colorado, kansas, then OKC. the weather forecasts I am getting says, rain next week in OKC..... :mad: I was kinna hoping to get away from the rain...altho I am sure you can use it elsewhere.
so any tips? places to avoid? weather updates??? its going to be a long drive....

I hope it rains next week,but it doesn't rain all day very often.

So what brings you to the land of ticks, chiggers,black buzzards,hail, and tornados

well, dont laugh but, I am coming down for a dog show, I will be hauling about 14 dogs with me :D . It is a national specialty show for the breed I raise and show, one of my dogs won it last year, hoping for a repeat. that and Angie promised if I gave her a ride she would help me get a calf in the van with the 14 dogs... :shock:

5minpins":201eahe6 said:
Angie promised if I gave her a ride she would help me get a calf in the van with the 14 dogs... :shock:
No problem tucking in a calf! :nod:
Besides, I have no qualms about tossing out a dog to make room for a calf if it comes to that! :shock: :lol2:
Nah ~ I wouldn't toss your dogs.

Probably.....

Thanks guys! I have been to Oklahoma a couple times and I love it there, south central Ok and north central Texas! I will check out the weather links. I would move down there if I could figure out a way...really I would. I guess if you guys need the rain down there, I will be nice and bring some with me ok?? my gift to you! :lol:

5minpins":3m3l3549 said:
Thanks guys! I have been to Oklahoma a couple times and I love it there, south central Ok and north central Texas! I will check out the weather links. I would move down there if I could figure out a way...really I would. I guess if you guys need the rain down there, I will be nice and bring some with me ok?? my gift to you! :lol:

Could you hold off on bringing the rain for a week or two. We only had 4 inches yesterday. Kinda needs to dry up around here.

:shock: eeeeeep! It better not rain that much when I am there...grrrr... Jovid I am doing my best to leave the rain at home but sometimes, its persistent!!

Good thing you weren't here the last week, got kinda rough. Saw a twister not more the 15 miles away from me. Not to mention the hail last week. Good luck, weather should be good for the next week.

i live in the n.c. hills, but i got the chance to go to oklahoma for a visit and i thought that it may be one of the most beautiful states. certainly one of the most colorful. i also thought the people were friendly and genuine for lack of a better word. if you like cattle and horses ,oklahoma has both in great quantities

Latest posts