Have you got your Sports Illustrated yet???

Help Support CattleToday:

As the resident expert on female anatomy can you tell us what to look for in trying to differentiate between "Store bought" and "home grown". [/quote]
I am not Inyati, but I can tell you that the first cover girl has store bought and the second does not. ;-)[/quote]

Im ok with store bought, which store can I buy them at? :banana:[/quote]
Kenny any plastic surgeon worth their salt can give you your own set "to have and to hold from this day forward"! You can even choose your favorite shape and size. ;-)[/quote]
That's just wrong on so many levels.

branguscowgirl":326kqnsn said:
kenny thomas":326kqnsn said:
branguscowgirl":326kqnsn said:
I am not Inyati, but I can tell you that the first cover girl has store bought and the second does not. ;-)

Im ok with store bought, which store can I buy them at? :banana:
Kenny any plastic surgeon worth their salt can give you your own set "to have and to hold from this day forward"! You can even choose your favorite shape and size. ;-)

I think Kenny is referring to the whole package not just the hooters. :banana:

Im ok with store bought, which store can I buy them at? :banana:[/quote]
Kenny any plastic surgeon worth their salt can give you your own set "to have and to hold from this day forward"! You can even choose your favorite shape and size. ;-)[/quote]

I think Kenny is referring to the whole package not just the hooters. :banana:[/quote]

Correct, I wouldn't want to just buy fenders for a car, I would buy a new model car with bright shiny fenders. :D

kenny thomas":3r5arlrv said:
Im ok with store bought, which store can I buy them at? :banana:

I think Kenny is referring to the whole package not just the hooters. :banana:[/quote]

Correct, I wouldn't want to just buy fenders for a car, I would buy a new model car with bright shiny fenders. :D[/quote]
And headlights?