Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
reload steer
sharome_2.jpg

sharome.jpg

sharome_1.jpg

He's the one on the right.

also, thanks for the comments. I am tall :D , and the cement is sloped pretty good so that does alter the pic a bit. I'm not concerned about his frame a bit.

He is nice. There are three things that I could change about him at first glance:

1. He appears to be rib short (he could be longer bodied)
2. He looks as if he is going to run down hill, it will get worse with weight.
3. He is a little big hocked for me, it could be hair if enough wasn't clipped off the back of his hock.

Good calf, one of the best I have seen on here in a while. I would like to see him from behind and tied up.

Is it just me or does he seem really short framed? How old is he? Overall nice steer and he should do good for you.

I really like him. He looks like a very nice hereford steer to me.

I like him alot .When is your fair? I think he will be a good finshing steer.I wish he had more rip shap.I wish I had him! How much does he weigh? :D GOOD LUCk !

I don't know much about show steers in the USA, but I like him a lot as a feeder steer. One of his outstanding points is his good heavy bone.

What frame size is he and how old. Does the Reload offspring usually have pigmentation around the eyes? Is he straightbred hereford (it looks that way, but you never know)?

Can you post a pic of his dam, please?

I like him. He does seem to need some more length to him. But he seems to be a deep sided soggy built steer with good muscle. He is standing pretty bad in both them pics I am sure he would have nicer longer looking profile once his feet are under him correctly.

Around here seems we do not see that many good Hereford Show steers. This one for sure tops the list of any I have seen.

He's has a Grand Slam mother. Our county fair is in July and State Fair in August.

I'll try to get some better pics too.

Very good levelness of top, square hip, depth of rib, bone, and great hair. I would sure like to see more length of body, and more pop in his stifle. Should be a good feeder if he has enough frame.

He does look a little potbellied right now, it's from the hay. They aren't getting much grain yet.
For Knersie: we bought him and he is a purebred

Latest posts