Happy Thanksgiving !

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
Well,it's COLD.....Thanksgiving is here. I got up at 3:30 to put the turkey in the oven. Got pies made yesterday. Yes,all is going great so far.
I'll have to go check on a heifer that's due today. That will just have to wait until daylight.
Just wanted to tell all Happy Thanksgiving .
God Bless
Joy

And back to ya.
Been so warm here cows haven't put on winter coat. I'll give them some hay at daylight just to warm them up a bit.
I'll pick up the turkey at HEB around noon. Don't seem right but the wife had to work all night. Main thing is the family will be all together this evening.

Built the first fire in the house this year about an hour ago. Just built a fresh pot of coffee since I drank most of the first one.

Everyone is sleeping. It is all peaceful and warm in the house.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!................and you turkey's too.... :D

happy thanksgiving joy enjoy having your sons home.its cold here this morning as well.but havent built a fire yet.

Happy Thanksgiving from here also. :) Chilly here also, had snow yesterday but no accumulation. My horses are fit and happy, with their winter coats on. :) Never have to blanket my crew...they grow enough "fluff" on their own.

:wave: Happy Thanksgiving from sunny Az - started out with dark skies and a few sprinkles this morning, now it is bright sunny, about 78 degrees. Turkey is smelling good and it just might be time for a quick siesta. ;-)

happy turkey day from the north west. i wish it was low 40s here. it dropped to under 5 degrees last night. brrrrrrr

Hippie Rancher":yu58les9 said:
:wave: Happy Thanksgiving from sunny Az - started out with dark skies and a few sprinkles this morning, now it is bright sunny, about 78 degrees. Turkey is smelling good and it just might be time for a quick siesta. ;-)

Bah Humbug-- we had 4 BELOW this morning-and fog...Sun came out now and its up to a balmy 24 ;-)

At least all the boys out hunting today don't have to worry about the deer spoiling....

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving......

105778111.gif
100105314.gif
from hands across the sea......
10073C112.gif

1041A9110.gif

10E991113.gif
hope you all have a good one....Chris. xxx

Latest posts