happy thanksgiving everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

trappersteve

Reaction score
I just wanna be the first to wish everyone a safe and happy thanksgiving!

Always be thankful for What you have even if it isn't much. I'm thankful for Having a loving family and friends. Especially my cattle today friends that have helped me out on this little venture we call farming.

Happy thanksgiving and god bless!

thanks Steve ... Steve's a good man agreed to sell me a Hereford pair for 500 bucks :D .. happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

skyhightree1":82dm9hq0 said:
thanks Steve ... Steve's a good man agreed to sell me a Hereford pair for 500 bucks :D .. happy Thanksgiving to you as well.
That reminds me shy when you get that pair you may wanna bring a really low trailer so the cow can get on I mean she's 23 years old and has some arthritis and bring some ducktape cause I don't want her udder dragging the ground on that flatland you got out there (she always walks up hill here). The cow should be ok for the trip I have her a little bowl of feed and she's pushing probably 400 pounds.

The calf should do good although its blind he won't know where he's going anyway!

Sky you really got Lucky and got my last pair of real herd builders.

skyhightree1":bej69ek1 said:
That reminds me shy when you get that pair you may wanna bring a really low trailer so the cow can get on I mean she's 23 years old and has some arthritis and bring some ducktape cause I don't want her udder dragging the ground on that flatland you got out there (she always walks up hill here). The cow should be ok for the trip I have her a little bowl of feed and she's pushing probably 400 pounds.

The calf should do good although its blind he won't know where he's going anyway!

in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (I Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; (Philippians 4:6 NKJV)

"Thank you Lord for knocking that tree down on the powerline this morning--right after I turned on the coffee maker and right before I began getting the turkey ready. Now I don't have to cook anything. :banana: :banana:

trappersteve":9y8d6bzr said:
skyhightree1":9y8d6bzr said:

Too funny :clap: :clap:

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Thanksgiving is on Saturday this year with the kids.
This is the inlaw year next year it will be on Thursday with grown kids and grand kids we rotate
so it is fair to everyone.
Mrs and I are having venison tenderloin for Thanksgiving dinner.
I am headed to the deer stand now.

May God Bless and be safe driving today.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! My brother and I were fencing on Thanksgiving day in 2011. It's a little cool today, so I guess I'll just eat some ham and hang out inside.

Just my husband and me. Checked cows. Now we are getting ready to go to a restaurant for lunch. Daughter will be in for Christmas. After lunch on to nursing home to visit my mother. Oh, how I miss the big turkey dinner that she always prepared. Not many of us left now.
All of you enjoy being with your family. Stay safe and have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Cold, windy day in Middle GA.

Happy Thanksgiving to all...
With this freezing rain now coming down- besides everything else- I am so Thankful I believed the Weather folks storm predictions and we moved our schedule up for hauling cows down from up north... We were planning on waiting for the weekend- but with the forecast got her done yesterday... Now the old girls can enjoy the still green volunteer grain fields and hay meadows- and I don't have to worry about them getting snowed in in a blizzard ....

I had to share a couple of The Cobblers FB pictures:

Latest posts