Happy New Year

Help Support CattleToday:

Stay safe, @coachg. Just talked to my mother-in-law and she said there's still a threat of tornadoes, even tonight.

On the flip side, wind chill -9 when I went out to feed this afternoon with ice & a little snow. Love me some new Sherpa lined Carhartt bibs!
Thanks TC ! You can keep those temps for sure . I'm not complaining about 40's and 20's . We have to have some cold temps for this thing to work ; fruit production, insect control etc .Stay warm and we are watching Huntsville TV weather reports as I type this .

Stay safe, @coachg. Just talked to my mother-in-law and she said there's still a threat of tornadoes, even tonight.

On the flip side, wind chill -9 when I went out to feed this afternoon with ice & a little snow. Love me some new Sherpa lined Carhartt bibs!
Glad you got something warm TC, you're a skinny little thing, wouldn't take much to cool you down to dangerous levels.

Ken

I hate New Years now all the weekenders that have bought property in the woods. Dang fireworks woke me up have the dogs going nuts.

At least it's once a year... our neighbors aren't close but boy the 4th of July and New years eve they go big with fireworks and gunshots. It will continue for a week to a month they always buy way to much or go over board on celebrating. I figured we get loud occasionally it all even out. Funny part is they are older people.

Little late... I believe I said it on another thread.... Happy new year ya'll. I pray everybody has a safe, happy, healthy, exciting year gets to enjoy their family and friends.

Must be raining bullets over there.

Ken
I remember the year 2000 i went to a fellow fruit growers place for a new years party. At midnight, when we realised the planes weren't going to fall from the sky, a cousin got his shotgun and let 48 shots go, i really thought he needed his head read.....now im hearing its a thing!

Latest posts