Gun Talk

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":2hjwbuii said:
Bright Raven":2hjwbuii said:
cowgirl8":2hjwbuii said:
I'll ask him... He thought he'd never be able to get any more brass, but when the Wilson's gave us a tour of their shop, they had a big bag of them. They told him he could buy from them....so, its not as important to gab all the thrown brass. He did have a bag to catch them, but its clumsy and gets in his way....easier for me to watch where they fall.
One time I went back to the place he shot to gather them. I was rooting around in the tall grass......in my black coveralls...then thought, someone might mistake me for a hog and I DO NOT want to be that news story...Woman mistaken for hog, shot...

Linda. Tell your husband to find his own damm brass.

Buy one of those cool magnets on the end of a pole to help you locate and pick them up.

:shock: You got 2 people to bite on that.

TennesseeTuxedo":1cgswkzq said:
Bright Raven":1cgswkzq said:

Buy one of those cool magnets on the end of a pole to help you locate and pick them up.[/quote

Don't work on brass]

I bet it would for CG8. She can rig just about anything.
No need to rig, i use a metal detector... as i mentioned...

cowgirl8":1qbfczxj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1qbfczxj said:
Bright Raven":1qbfczxj said:
Buy one of those cool magnets on the end of a pole to help you locate and pick them up.[/quote

Don't work on brass]

I bet it would for CG8. She can rig just about anything.
No need to rig, i use a metal detector... as i mentioned...

To pick up brass?

Just walk behind him and watch where it goes, it usually glistens in the grass. Be careful though, it can be real hot when first ejected.

Latest posts