Guess.... (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

The husband says it is a clam shell. (I am not responsible for his weirdness) It looks like a satellite shot to me, but you said you took it and I don't think you are an astronaut, are you? :clap: :?: :?: :?:

Hippie Rancher":3qhjgwsd said:
The husband says it is a clam shell. (I am not responsible for his weirdness) It looks like a satellite shot to me, but you said you took it and I don't think you are an astronaut, are you? :clap: :?: :?: :?:

Nope. :)

Its a picture of the melting ice caps on mars or might just be a closeup of some ice in your glass of scotch. Remains of Jimmy Hoffa? Where was he?

I GOT IT!!! Its the ceiling tile at Spitzer's Palace!!!

Jo...:lol:

Well, I guess I should give out the answer, shouldn't I? Or should I wait a bit longer? :banana:

I'm dying to know but would like to figure it out. It looks like there are "growth rings" on the side of the crack. The clam shell guess was good.

If you are not going to tell us at least give a hint. Can I buy a vowell?

I have looked at it 10 times, and I don't have the foggies idea. Something under a microscope? Sure looks like a kitty cat face on the bottom left portion.

Did you take this picture from a plane? Is it ice? xray? something you looked at under a microscope?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.....cuz, this is driving me nuts! :help:

I see images, like faces. But, I've looked it from ever angle and think I may be just seeing things. :? :lol:

Are we getting anywhere close to warm, or just cold?

the grand canyon.

ice in a watertrough.

why is the kitty cat face in a box?!

You all are just getting colder and colder :lol2:

The only hint I'll give out is that I took the pic. That's it, no more. ;-)

I'll MAYBE give the answer....mmmmm...later tonight. :p

Unless someone has a sudden brain fart and gets it right....which is probably unlikely, but y'never know.

The only thing I changed on that pic was the size from about 1000 x 20000 pixels to 640 x 420 pixels (or something like that). No colour changed, nuthin, it's original.

Latest posts