Guess.... (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

I had a similar thought Jalopy. Seems like it might be something I often see in lapidary shops. Can't remember the name of the rock -- maybe agate -- but they cut them real thin and give them a high polish and end up with a beautiful piece of rock.

Well, I'm gunna take a wild guess... and sence this is a cattle website and you say its obvious, that would make it a marking on a cow? maybe? I am a photographer with a pritty good imagination but have no clue what that is. Is it related to cattle? :help:

The mainland on the right has cloud cover, just a little foggy in between. Next to the shore are cliffs then beach to the water. What puzzles me is the left side beach looks like a deep drop off without much surf. From the high elevation this was taken and the lack of real green vegetation on baja it is just my best guess. What is also odd is that it seems like there is cloud cover only over the land none over the water. Could that be because of heat and humidity being just right over the land for that to happen?

You all are a hoot! :lol2:

No, it's not related to cattle, not of a contenent....oh and all the other responses are not even close! (except for the ice part...)

So, the answer is....

On the North Saskatchewan River, I was on the high-level bridge and seen this ice form, these water breaks in the ice on the river. So i was about 200 or 300 feet up above the river, on the bridge, seen this and thought this was a pretty cool photo. I can't remember the exact name of this, but I think it's called water breaks, or ice breaks...at least that's what I call it. It's similar to that first photo in the thread "Went for a walk this weekend." to give you an idea of what I'm trying to say. Like I said, I took the picture, it wasn't off of a space website or anything like that.

There, there's your answer. Pretty neat, eh? :D ;-) :lol: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well dang.... we don't get ice in the rivers here in Texas very often (unless someone drops their cooler overboard). No wonder I couldn't figure it out.

i think i won. i said global warming, ice in canada, and ice in a water trough. geez louise.

Latest posts