Ground Zero - Remember 9-11-01

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
I read on Fox News tonight that our President has forcefully endorsed building a mosque near ground zero. What's next! Give them muslim terrorists f-16's.

I agree with you. It just goes to show the contempt they have toward us. I'd like to find the fella that sold them the land. Or the fella that lays the brick. Or wires it for them. To me this is where people's voice is truly heard. Ears in DC have been deaf for a long time.

highgrit":3k90xbqa said:
I read on Fox News tonight that our President has forcefully endorsed building a mosque near ground zero. What's next! Give them muslim terrorists f-16's.
For some strange reason I am not surprised.

I hear the Iranians will have the necessary things set up to make the stuff to make their nuclear weapons in 7 days. After that it will be too late to stop them because an attack on their reactor would put a bunch of radiation in the atmosphere and sea. UN (and US) is ignored as Russia told them they could go ahead.

Seems to me this is very serious business.

highgrit":1hce5ns0 said:
This was on our NEWS about three weeks ago and I wondered why no-one had mentioned it, I was not going to touch it as it has made my blood boil since hearing it. I wonder what goes through the minds of Politicians sometimes. Is it because we need oil and try to bend over backwards to these people. there was a home coming of some of our Troops in my home town last month and a group of Muslims were there heckling them and shouting abuse at them, and the Police done nothing, it is not their fault the war is going on it is something they joined up to do but they didn't start it so some respect would have been nice, would they have excepted it if we Brits or you Americans went over to Pakistan and heckled thier troops on parade I don't think so. I shut up now before I get your thread locked. It is all beyond me.

Latest posts