Full moon rise August 11 2022

Help Support CattleToday:

I've got where I spray the cattle middle of the night during a full moon. I took this picture during the last full "super" moon. No headlights or flashlight needed to drive around, and I don't have to pen them. Cattle are less spooky while spraying. I have no idea why. Maybe cause I'm more patient. moonlight.jpg

I've got where I spray the cattle middle of the night during a full moon. I took this picture during the last full "super" moon. No headlights or flashlight needed to drive around, and I don't have to pen them. Cattle are less spooky while spraying. I have no idea why. Maybe cause I'm more patient. View attachment 20056
Wow, you're really really tall.............

hmm does the planet you live on start with the letter E?
Yes Butch, I had a bit of a think about it and realised that the phase of the moon is the earths shadow on the moon and as the earth rotates over 24 hrs we all get to share that same phase of the moon. I guess I was just being a bit too lazy to think about the logistics of it. Last time I checked I was still on the planet Earth.

Ken

Yes Butch, I had a bit of a think about it and realised that the phase of the moon is the earths shadow on the moon and as the earth rotates over 24 hrs we all get to share that same phase of the moon. I guess I was just being a bit too lazy to think about the logistics of it. Last time I checked I was still on the planet Earth.

Ken
All is well, Ken. I've also been hammered enough to confuse the moonrise with a sunrise. It makes the rest of the "day" a bit strange.

Looks more like the sun setting.

Ken
Hi Ken,
I don't know what time of day it is down under, but happy day! I'm betting it's beer thirty? Coffee time here.

Here is a photo of our sun in the northern hemisphere. Now you've seen our sun and our moon. Show us yours.
C61EF22B-58E6-41C3-8502-500F6AEAF851.jpeg

Latest posts