Great Beginnings

Help Support CattleToday:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1i9f9sye said:
No where. I was just making a statement. Is all. That is what Ive experienced in the past the bigger they are the harder they fall. Just cuz they are big often times doesnt mean anything its nothing a 2X4 or brick to the side of the head cant handle. Im not a violent person im just saying when the need arises and you have to defend yourself against big men especially like trace adkins and toby keith it must be no holds barred. By the way that was a good looking cow and calf.

This sounds vaguely familar. From Tennessee, are you?

And very nice looking cow and calf, Irish Milkmaid. :lol: ;-) I like them.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
We have a great group here (IF you're thick skinned :D ) Don't ask for an opinion unless you are READY to here their answers. And they will be spread all over the range of answers. But, you can usually "sift" through the "right" info, at least what's "right" for you.

Yup. I've noticed that if you ask for an opinion on this board, you WILL get an opinion... and you'd better be prepared to get an answer that you might not wanna hear! :lol:

That's ok by me though, I generally only get offended if I think that I know more about the subject than the opinion giver... and since I'm still a newbie, I have tons of questions and like to think I have an open ear on the answers given. Hopefully I can take all good advice given to heart, and just ignore the rest.

Right now I just have a micro mini herd- besides the Angus crossbred and her new heifer calf, I only have two other heifers, plus a funky looking little holstein/jersey cross steer that is destined for the deep freeze. I took a couple of pics of the other two heifers today and will try to post them to the board sometime tomorrow for opinions. Both are a bit different type of animal than my new momma, so the comments should be interesting. ;-)

Thanks again for all the kind comments and Welcomes to the board!

Irish_Milkmaid

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1g5eom1u said:
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Especially when you deliver a crushing blow to their knee cap. You can take the biggest man in the world and crush his knee and he will drop like a pebble.

You are truly weird!!!!!!!!!!

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2kf64ubb said:
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Especially when you deliver a crushing blow to their knee cap. You can take the biggest man in the world and crush his knee and he will drop like a pebble.

Were you an abused child? Just trying to make some sense out of this post.

Hey big people know how to kick in the knees, throw bricks and hit with 2x4's so what would you do then? I always heard the smaller they are the faster they run away :)

Ps. Welcome to the board and nice cow!

Latest posts