Great Badger weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
Kept the axe in Wisconsin and playing for the Big 10 title next weekend,and also rolled through the Atlantis tournament in Basketball, Go Badgers.

I think its going to come down to defense,If Ohio state can stop Gordan, Guess we will find out next weekend.

haase":n933qh8l said:
I think its going to come down to defense,If Ohio state can stop Gordan, Guess we will find out next weekend.
Especially since the Buckeye QB is out for the rest of the year.

Like you said you havent followed the Badgers, not their fault their Qb isnt playing, take away that Badger the Texans have, no one would even know who they are.

I was thinking more along the lines of OHIO STATE having to depend on their defense, since they won't have their usual QB.
I will be very happy to see the Buckeyes lose next weekend.

I hope Ohio looses too,Minnesota played them tough this year with their starting QB,so maybe Wisconsin will have a chance,need Gordan to have a good game, the only thing I think their playing for is the Big 10 title. I still wish JJ was a Packer and not a Texan.

I can understand that but I do have to say the 9-3 Pack seems to be doing fine without JJ Watts, including their win over Patriots.
Watts is a class act, and very well liked in Houston on and off the field--my nieces all claim they're gonna marry him. :roll:

haase":17i8t1lh said:
I hope Ohio looses too,Minnesota played them tough this year with their starting QB,so maybe Wisconsin will have a chance,need Gordan to have a good game, the only thing I think their playing for is the Big 10 title. I still wish JJ was a Packer and not a Texan.
You can bet Houston is already drafting a new contract with "just fill in the blank J.J. " where all the $$$ figures go. :lol2:

Latest posts