Great Vacation

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
Haven't been on the Boards lately... just got back from a great vacation! I spent all last week with my oldest son and five other great friends chasing pheasants in South Dakota. We were hunting on the Crow Creek Indian Reservation and got to see a lot of land... a lot of cattle... and a lot of Ring Necks. We all got our limits daily and just had a great time!

TN Cattle Man":1qrj09wy said:
Haven't been on the Boards lately... just got back from a great vacation! I spent all last week with my oldest son and five other great friends chasing pheasants in South Dakota. We were hunting on the Crow Creek Indian Reservation and got to see a lot of land... a lot of cattle... and a lot of Ring Necks. We all got our limits daily and just had a great time!
Sounds like a great time. Son in law just came back from pheasant hunting in "one" of the Dakotas. Said he had a good time as well.

TN Cattle Man":31jinno8 said:

Glad to hear you had a great trip Brian!

TN Cattle Man":1w3xhaaj said:
js1234":1w3xhaaj said:
LOL, I'm there right now.
Good Luck! Hope there are still a lot of birds flying around for you!!
It's really great this year.
The sea group of about 14-15 of us do this election week every year.

Latest posts