Grapple bucket for tractor.

Help Support CattleToday:

They have the price listed, it was $1595. NH put my third function on at the dealership when I bought it for $750. So I have $2350 in it.

Get a true grapple and not a grapple bucket. If you have the bucket style it greatly limits what you are able to grab. The sides on the bucket are a PIA.

I gave $1850 for mine 10+ years ago. Mine has the curved teeth like a loader rake. Build a good brush guard for your front screens and radiator.

jehosofat":v6oty52m said:
Get a true grapple and not a grapple bucket. If you have the bucket style it greatly limits what you are able to grab. The sides on the bucket are a PIA.
X2.
My b-i-l has a bucket grapple on a 45hp Kubota and unless the offending object to be moved is shorter than the bucket or pretty small diameter, the grapple is mostly useless.

i picked up one on ebay for like 1200 shipped.. 78" dual grapple.. built in usa, nice unit for the price.

looks as if most of the ones you all are posting has the front pipe, is that any problem with brush dropping through and hanging up when dumping ?
Mine is built without the front pipe, kind of like the one at Armstrong the UTR Utility Grapple. Mine works great for piling cedars and brush but not as good for rocks and I also have to be careful about digging into the ground. I think it depends a lot on what you are going to be using it for the most as to what kind to buy. I have thought about plating mine on the back half that would make it better for rock and still be good for the brush. It would also make it a lot stronger. I would post a picture but cant seem to get pictures to load anymore

I like the pincher style much better than the bucket style.

Ours had a bad problem breaking off teeth. We fixed the broken teeth and welded on a 1/2x2" piece of flat stock all the way across the bars and back of the teeth. That fixed it up.

I bought a front hay spear for my 6115 last year from Titan. They also sell grapples. I know there's a lot of difference between a grapple and a spear but the spear is built real well and at a good price. Probably can find some reviews on the Net.

i like having the front pipe.. its good to set it in the ground to rip up roots and not get too deep

ddd75":73avmcas said:
i like having the front pipe.. its good to set it in the ground to rip up roots and not get too deep
Is there any problem with brush hanging up on that pipe when piling in piles?
just looking at it from someone that has used one to pile trees that I have sheared, it looks like it would be a problem with stuff falling through and hanging up when dumping ???? but maybe not.

Latest posts