Good Looking T-Shirt!

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
10622845_347839085390383_4381393267907161005_n.png

kenny thomas":2dyhfofg said:
Where did you see the T? I like it. Is there a company that produces a lot of different ones about cattle?

Just this one Kenny as far as I know. I like to wear longsleeved tshirts in the winter so I ordered one. A friend of mine sent me the link on facebook.

Facebook is where I saw it as well... looked back through to see if I could find it again and no such luck! Hopefully someone will post the link.

denvermartinfarms":2255xcsw said:
Calhoun Farm":2255xcsw said:
$22 is a little steep for a t-shirt.
I can't get a carhart or anything else of any quality much cheaper. I think I might need one of these.

You need to hit outlet stores, was on vacation 2wks ago at a carhartt store. They had the work t-shirts with pocket on the chest for $10ea.

Calhoun Farm":iqwzt5pl said:
denvermartinfarms":iqwzt5pl said:
Calhoun Farm":iqwzt5pl said:
$22 is a little steep for a t-shirt.
I can't get a carhart or anything else of any quality much cheaper. I think I might need one of these.

You need to hit outlet stores, was on vacation 2wks ago at a carhartt store. They had the work t-shirts with pocket on the chest for $10ea.
That's cheap. 18 to 24$ most places.

slick4591":2yztfjl6 said:
chrisy":2yztfjl6 said:
print you own of you have a printer and an iron, we do.

How would you extract the art for the transfer?
we buy this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inkjet-Iron-Tra ... B000W4H606
make what we want to print on the computer and then copy it on the transfer paper in the printer and iron it onto the t-shirt..it's easy, and it washes well just be careful when ironing if you iron t-shirts. I don't always.

I thought the transfer paper was what you were talking about, but I was wondering how you borrowed (ugh) the art from the picture of the shirt so you could violate some copywrite laws. :lol:

slick4591":1p8ovnzx said:
I thought the transfer paper was what you were talking about, but I was wondering how you borrowed (ugh) the art from the picture of the shirt so you could violate some copywrite laws. :lol:
you won't if you make your own drawings or use a photo from your own photo's and writing you can write what you like, as long as in very small print you use the word 'quote' if using a famous persons words. Most times you won't be violating any laws if you are only using them for personal use and not selling them for any gain. That's how it is here anyway.

Latest posts