good for Ray Price

Help Support CattleToday:

One reason I don't listen to modern country, or any modern music, it don't have any soul anymore. Rather listen to classic rock or Johnny Cash.

I like Blake! I like Ray Price, but how many records has he sold lately? Blake says he has to sell records now, and what is wrong with that. Teens and twenties buy the records and they don't want their grandparents music. So Ray, get over it. We all get old, man. You're a legend, enjoy.

I like Blake! I like Ray Price, but how many records has he sold lately? Blake says he has to sell records now, and what is wrong with that. Teens and twenties buy the records and they don't want their grandparents music. So Ray, get over it. We all get old, man. You're a legend, enjoy.

be suprized how many do want their grandpaws music.. we got classic country stations popping up all over, because of the demand for it................ long live the fiddle and steel :cowboy:

Our last classic country station went off the air last year. Been listening to CDs since. There is a couple new guys worth listening to. Jamey Johnson is one of them.

All in all, I haven't listened to radio in many years. These idiots today could sing the phone book, and people would eat it up. I don't consider what's on country radio today music.

All i heard growin up was my Grandparents and my parents music. I still like it! I still remember listening to radio cuz the old folks didn't own a TV until the late 50's.
Nuthin wrong with the Grand Old Oprey from the 50's. Wish they still made music like that! I fell in love with Patsy Cline when i was 8!

Alan Jackson and George Strait is about as modern as i get.

Bigfoot":o30pvbn6 said:
All in all, I haven't listened to radio in many years. These idiots today could sing the phone book, and people would eat it up. I don't consider what's on country radio today music.
2x

I'm only 35 and have been listening to a classic country station for the past 3 years. The station is local and doesn't belong to "clear channel" communications. I love the music my dad and grandpa listened to. They also have a bluegrass evening on Sunday that is wonderful. I love the fact that the dj's can pretty much say things that are related to our area and not San Diego, Chicago, or whatever big city the station is broadcast from. I also enjoy it for their jabs at the "entitlement party" we have in the white house!

ifarm26":eracnvan said:
I'm only 35 and have been listening to a classic country station for the past 3 years. The station is local and doesn't belong to "clear channel" communications. I love the music my dad and grandpa listened to. They also have a bluegrass evening on Sunday that is wonderful. I love the fact that the dj's can pretty much say things that are related to our area and not San Diego, Chicago, or whatever big city the station is broadcast from. I also enjoy it for their jabs at the "entitlement party" we have in the white house!
San Diego used to have a great CW station that played the oldies (even in the 60s-70s) mixed with what was then the current stuff.

Alacowman, I remember Ray as a pretty good chicken fighter. He used to come to the pits in Marietta Oklahoma. He would take a little, okay a lot of whiskey and during a long drag pit sing us a few songs. Nothing like Jack Daniels and " for the good times."

papavillars":2uj8abny said:
Alacowman, I remember Ray as a pretty good chicken fighter. He used to come to the pits in Marietta Oklahoma. He would take a little, okay a lot of whiskey and during a long drag pit sing us a few songs. Nothing like Jack Daniels and " for the good times."

He did a concert for about 800 folks near here about 5 years ago. He was a great guy and could still sing pretty well for his age!

Latest posts