Gonna post a few pics of our commercial 2013 calf crop

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Chuckie for the compliment, but that shade can make for some tough bush hogging. I've got to get it trimmed back some, but yeah the cows love it :D .

machslammer, I haven't weighed him, but I'll say he'll go 590 - 620. That's pretty much what his older half sibling brothers did at his age. Good guess estimate by looking at the picture. I'm waiting on a few younger ones to catch up in age to have a load to sell, then I'll guess I'll find out the exact weight.

inyati13, Thanks, the red bull really is a sharp dude, his dam does wonders with her sons. If these two guys were purebred they be going to a replacement bull weaning pen by now. Well, if I had the room.

Just curious cause i have one that looks about like him and hoping he goes 600 625. Born the third day of April. Five months old ;)

Thanks Chuckie, we here have been blessed with good forage and weather this year. Here's a updated pic of the 2nd black bull.

Two days from being 5 months old in pic.

Lastly, here is the heifer picking across the pasture in the late evening. She is 5 days shy of 7 months in the pic and she has been weaned off of her mama and is in a heifer pasture with a few other heifers.

Sold the rest of the bulls 10/10/13.
Black Bull #15 was 2 days shy of being 6 months old. He weighed 610 lbs. and brought 136.00 lb.
Gold Bull was 5 days shy of being 6 months old. He weighed 465 lbs. and brought 156.50 lb.
Red Baldy Bull was 7 months & week old and weighed 660 lbs. and brought 131.75 lb.
Solid Red Bull was 7 months and a day old and weighed 675 lbs. and also brought 131.75 lb.
The heifer is weaned and is in a heifer replacement pasture.

Hello from Germany:
We are crossbreeding our Simmental with Blonde d; Aquitaine. On that way we use the excellent maternal ability of the Simmentals and increase carcasses quality for the German market. Easy calving is also an advantage.

Pfersdorf, Germany

Pfersdorf, Germany

If you want to learn more about Blonde d'Aquitaine please visit our website http://www.blonde-d-aurach.de

Latest posts