Goat Advice?

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":2vjaeco8 said:
msscamp":2vjaeco8 said:
Ryder":2vjaeco8 said:
I don't have any goats, don't want any, and have never eaten one.
They climb up on things and look down at me like I am some sort of lower life form and below them on the food chain.
Gives me the creeps. :frowns:

Dang Ryder, I thought only snakes gave you the creeps! :lol: Goats are cool critters, I have quite a few out here and I love them - even when they are standing on things and looking down on me!
I have more than one "issue".
Gorillas disturb me as well. Almost took a job one time which part of it would have been managing a bunch of critters (no snakes). Gorillas were part of the deal. Some of them hate people and are always plotting against you. They will throw stuf at you.
I had no idea how to go about handling gorillas.
:???:

Was that a job at the state prison?

KNERSIE":1fsaw5qz said:
As long as you don't want to know how to keep them fenced in...

I can answer that one. Build a fence that will hold water and it will hold goats.

Were the gorillas perhaps Chimpanzes?? Chimps give me cold chills.. I did say that I wasn't afraid of any animal,just respctful of some more than others,but that was before I was around chimps. They scare me.

peg4x4":3dsv8p34 said:
Were the gorillas perhaps Chimpanzes?? Chimps give me cold chills.. I did say that I wasn't afraid of any animal,just respctful of some more than others,but that was before I was around chimps. They scare me.
No. They were those big gorillas. They look at you with hate in their eyes. More like humans than animals.

They were real ones, Curtis. Not prison people.

If you haven't bought any yet, don't. If you have some, do an eradacation. Goat gloves are the best!

KNERSIE":1u3zrgvc said:
And really guys, be fair, they arent that hard to fence in.

Really Keren, be truthfull, where the sun shines through they'll go through.

Oh stop it, they arent that bad.

Hey you should be on my side, Sth Africa has the worlds best boer and angora goats ... and almost all of my stock are 100% Sth African ... not to mention the sheep ...

Latest posts