Mortgage advice

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks, TB.
She is required, by the terms of the decree, to take out a new mortgage to remove his liability for the debt (and boost his credit ). I think its just as well anyway. Her health is somewhat marginal and I would prefer to see any and all connections to him severed quickly and permanently.

CottageFarm":1d9dr4yk said:
Thanks, TB.
She is required, by the terms of the decree, to take out a new mortgage to remove his liability for the debt (and boost his credit ). I think its just as well anyway. Her health is somewhat marginal and I would prefer to see any and all connections to him severed quickly and permanently.
Can't see how that would help his credit other than reducing his debt. And regardless of his being removed from the note he will always be responsible for the debt unless she does get the new loan. I'm like Joe...that's the kind of loan I would want on the books.

Tell us more about this situation was she a lonely window when she met this POS and did he get hooked up with her to better himself by screwing her in more ways than one. Happens all the time.

CottageFarm":1v6k1e09 said:
Careful Hurley, that's my mother you're talking about.

No, they've been married around 25 years

Sorry just asking the question and glad your mother did not get swindled by a con artist. His her ex husband your Father.

Latest posts