Gimli

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":1gvvs7n2 said:
Lazy M":1gvvs7n2 said:
True Grit Farms":1gvvs7n2 said:
One screw ball can harm a lot of folks when comes to selling bulls. Selling a queer at the sale barn as a feeder doesn't hurt much, but let that queer bred and produce offspring you get more queers.
Oh I get it now. I didn't realize that he was queer. A queer bull will definitely not be profitable.. Maybe he can be a show steer..Might have a good prance.

Lazy M,

Because of your compassion for Poor Little Queer Gimli, I wanted to brighten your day with a positive Update on Poor Little Queer Gimli.

First, I decided that because True Grit is a Master Cattleman that there must be credibility in his calling Poor Little Gimli a Queer. Therefore, on Christmas Eve, just before tucking him into his little bed of hay, I told him he had been labeled a Queer by one of the Master Cattleman on Cattle Today. BTW: because I anticipated his reaction, I put down fresh hay, nicely scented with his favorite, Summer Breeze in the Barn Yard Cologne.

Poor Little Queer Gimli, did not cry. I watched his cute fuzzy face. He was in deep thought. He said, Dad, I am going to come out of the closet. I think I might be Queer.

I said, Gimli, why do you think that. He said, Dad, when some of the other bull calves stop in front of me, I have an urge to mount them. I said, Son, that is totally normal bovine behavior.

Wow!!!! You should have seen his face! He was the happiest little bull calf in the group.

He had a great Christmas!

LOL!!!

Bright Raven":1ht0vxb7 said:
True Grit Farms":1ht0vxb7 said:
Thats a great fairy tail, does his nose glow red? When I look at your show string, one is really different from the rest "the queer" and one has different markings. If either is a bull they need to be castrated, it's really very simple. To most normal thinking human beings they'd want to make sure there's no chance that those animals can pass their inferior genes along. There's a lot of things in life just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I'm blessed and not to ignorant to realize that some folks know more, and are smarter than me. And yes, I have the hat to prove I'm a master cattlemen.
:tiphat:

Ok. :D.

I think you and I both have miles and miles to go before anything more than a hat makes us Master Cattleman.
apparently from another thread, $30.00 will put you under one...

Latest posts