Getting more website traffic

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchersswiss

Reaction score
So I finally got a website up for my meat and poultry shop. Any tips on how I can get more traffic and ultimately, more customers?

You need to make sure you have words on your website (can't remember what they are called right now) that are "enhancers"; words that when Googled, will bring your site towards the top. Another is a Facebook page if you do not have one. That has been huge for us. we had a good following, then paid to be a "Sponsored" ad for 2 weeks back in March. Since then, our followers have gone from just over 1000 to well over 2000.

My friend already suggested to use "digital marketing services" from Demand wave. I am not sure if this company is still active. Anyway, I will take your advice, and look for a provider. Please let me your recommendations. TY

;-) You need 'trigger' words and phrases on your web page. Jogeephus can provide you with the top ones to use.

greybeard":3r4byicq said:
;-) You need 'trigger' words and phrases on your web page. Jogeephus can provide you with the top ones to use.

:clap: :clap: :lol2: :lol2: Greybeard your whit is sustainable but is it gluten-free? ;-)

Same here. If anything, age has taught me to do all things in moderation and that includes moderation.

Latest posts