GET TOGETHER

Help Support CattleToday:

IF I get an invite, I would surely try to make it, and bring cash or food, whichever is prefered.

Question....is this a family thing, or individual thing?

Are we staying at crowders house? I got dibs on the master bedroom!.....Naaw....JK!

Assuming there are some motels close by there? :?: :cboy:

Caustic Burno":2spfb0m8 said:
Sounds like a lot of you are hoggin in without an invite, has anybody thought what the cost to put on a whing ding like this as well as clean up. Nice to put faces with the names but to descend on some one like a flock of Black Vultures is another thing. This would have to be a highly planned event where are you staying so you do not interfer with there family time what are you doing for meals. Crowder mentioned a feed how much is everyone of you throwing in the pot and helping in the event so Mrs Crowder isn't wore out from trying to entertain your worthless butt. Parking 100 Ford Duallys in his yard. Like I said this event would require a lot of planning as not to place a burden on a gracious host.
CB, Me, and Certherfbeef and La4 have been kicking this around for awhile.We can handle a crowd here.Just not a huge one.There are a number of other members that have expressed an interest in coming.I agree, it has to be planned meticulously, and we need to know exactly how many can make it.Of course I have to activate the Redneck Special Forces Unit for all intensive purposes, but all seriously, this is something I'd really like to do, and hope as many of yall can make it. I need some input from all of you, that think they can make this a reality.I'm open to any and all suggestions, and of course we want to plan this when the Man that makes all the boards ours to enjoy can make it too. Yep, you too Macon!! So, just feel free to PM me or post it right here. LETS DO IT!

Medic24":1a2n2sf5 said:
IF I get an invite, I would surely try to make it, and bring cash or food, whichever is prefered.

Question....is this a family thing, or individual thing?

Are we staying at crowders house? I got dibs on the master bedroom!.....Naaw....JK!

Assuming there are some motels close by there? :?: :cboy:
Medic, You know you're invited. families are welcome,There are good clean motels within 15-16 miles from here.I dont know bout that master BR.Send all the Cash you have to Scout. I just cut a bigger hole in the lid of the donation jar, it'll take 100.00 bills now. :shock:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":oo1b9qsh said:
I would not be interested in this. As there are several people on here that tend to get on my nerves a bit as Im sure I get on theirs. There would be a fight especially if everyone got a little tipsy.

Just make things more interesting! Been trying to set up run against Flaboy in the mountains now for weeks!

Crowderfarms":1lhve5lw said:
flaboy+":1lhve5lw said:
I am interested but being a one man operation it's hard for me to get away. I would have to wait and see what that time frame brings me.
Truth of the matter is the Parole board aint letting you cross State Lines. :lol:

You know, I've been wondering where Flaboy lived. He told Caustic to take his cow to Lake City, so I guessing he is somewhere in North Central Florida. My guess is either Raiford or Chattahoochee; they're both pretty close! I sure Flaboy will explain!

norriscathy":22tfj965 said:
Crowderfarms":22tfj965 said:
flaboy+":22tfj965 said:
I am interested but being a one man operation it's hard for me to get away. I would have to wait and see what that time frame brings me.
Truth of the matter is the Parole board aint letting you cross State Lines. :lol:

You know, I've been wondering where Flaboy lived. He told Caustic to take his cow to Lake City, so I guessing he is somewhere in North Central Florida. My guess is either Raiford or Chattahoochee; they're both pretty close! I sure Flaboy will explain!
Chattahoochee would be my guess. They got a nut house there I think. I think Raiford is where they keep the "Chair" Ol' Sparky.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":3ahnqr7l said:
I would not be interested in this. As there are several people on here that tend to get on my nerves a bit as Im sure I get on theirs. There would be a fight especially if everyone got a little tipsy.
You would be surprised how people you THINK you don't care for turn out to be GREAT folks in person. ;-)

We would feel honored to come to such a gathering. Might even be enticed to bring some CAB rideyes to grill. By that time all the calves are on the ground and first cutting should be done. Would be a nice weekend away. Also Nashville is only about 9 1/2 hrs away.

How is Memorial Day weekend for everybody? There is "civilization" not too far from Crowder's - hotels, etc. for those of ya'll with a big drive.

I'm interested if its ok. Would enjoy meeting everyone. Have a son living in Nashville would be a good dual trip.

Crowder, it looks like 4 of us started something here at my place about 1 1/2 yrs ago and then another small one at Campgrounds place last Memorial Day weekend with about 11 couples and individuals showing up. It will be enjoyable for all. If I'm still invited and able to make it we'll be there. Count me in for a C note. Angus Guy, bring them Rib Eyes on. A few strips; KC or NY would be OK too.

la4angus":3mtq8prn said:
Crowder, it looks like 4 of us started something here at my place about 1 1/2 yrs ago and then another small one at Campgrounds place last Memorial Day weekend with about 11 couples and individuals showing up. It will be enjoyable for all. If I'm still invited and able to make it we'll be there. Count me in for a C note. Angus Guy, bring them Rib Eyes on. A few strips; KC or NY would be OK too.
LA4, You know like several of the others, you always have an open invite here. You and I , and Certs, have been talking about doing this for a long while.

la4angus":3uktxuo6 said:
msscamp":3uktxuo6 said:
la4angus":3uktxuo6 said:
msscamp":3uktxuo6 said:
Wow! This sounds like fun! I'm more than willing to help in any way I can! :D
Msscamp, you are invited.

Thank you, La! :D
Thanks. Now you just show up.

I'm planning to! Can't wait to meet you, Certs, Crowder, Caustic, Dun, Bez, Beefy, DiamondS, Katherine, MPR, Campground, Muratic, Frenchie, Mike, and a whole lot of others, too! :D

norriscathy":1r02b85r said:
Crowderfarms":1r02b85r said:
flaboy+":1r02b85r said:

I don't remember telling Caustic to take cows to Lake City. I remember telling someone they can get some Brangus cattle there. Who knows, between the Chattahoochee drugs and my work release program at Raiford I get confused easily.

Cathy if I come I will bring the truck. ;-)

Sounds like fun, but that would be quite a long trip for me to make. I think I remember we drove to Pidgeon Fordge and it was something like 15-16 hrs. How far from there is your place?

Latest posts