GET TOGETHER

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Some time back somebody posted something about everybody getting together to meet face to face. I know it would have to be done by regions or whatever, but this is something I would like to see happen. Lots of folks on here I feel I know already, but it would be great to put a face with a name. I wouldn't be opposed to traveling a little. I do it for work all the time. Anybody else interested ? :cboy:

That would be interesting, for sure! Just think - we'd have to have nametags with our usernames, wouldn't we?

It's in the planning stages to happen right here. Looks like Memorial Day Weekend. Anyone interested, in some of Tennessee's finest BBQ? and Catfish?

That would be great,Bubba. All kidding aside. Let me know when and where. By the way, to answer a question you had on another subject. Wagaev is my wife. :cboy:

id like to meet everybody but uh i doubt ill get to come if travelings involved since im still in high school. but if its somewhere near then i could be there. this is my opinion but i think we should do it by region for starters. i could be there and could not. see ya'll till then.
Millerlite

How is Nashville? Would that be good for starters for this region? Or, say, an hour north of Nashville? (Crowder's)

Sounds like a lot of you are hoggin in without an invite, has anybody thought what the cost to put on a whing ding like this as well as clean up. Nice to put faces with the names but to descend on some one like a flock of Black Vultures is another thing. This would have to be a highly planned event where are you staying so you do not interfer with there family time what are you doing for meals. Crowder mentioned a feed how much is everyone of you throwing in the pot and helping in the event so Mrs Crowder isn't wore out from trying to entertain your worthless butt. Parking 100 Ford Duallys in his yard. Like I said this event would require a lot of planning as not to place a burden on a gracious host.

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":cob3tvro said:
I would not be interested in this. As there are several people on here that tend to get on my nerves a bit as Im sure I get on theirs. There would be a fight especially if everyone got a little tipsy.
heres a tip try not responding to a post you are not interested in it really works well

I am interested but being a one man operation it's hard for me to get away. I would have to wait and see what that time frame brings me.

I'd like to give the events coordinator role a shot, with your permission, Mr. Crowder...being as we're nearly neighbors and all.

flaboy+":2dft2ka5 said:
I am interested but being a one man operation it's hard for me to get away. I would have to wait and see what that time frame brings me.
Truth of the matter is the Parole board aint letting you cross State Lines. :lol:

I'd be interested but Memorial Day weekend is out-we have a big field day and general membership meeting with our Longhorn affiliate. War paint arent you coming to this??

Memorial Day weekend would be rough - trying to deal with family get-togethers, etc. What about moving it back a week? I'm afraid if we get any later, it'll be getting closer to hay cutting around here...

Scout":37k6rhby said:
Memorial Day weekend would be rough - trying to deal with family get-togethers, etc. What about moving it back a week? I'm afraid if we get any later, it'll be getting closer to hay cutting around here...
Lets all get together on a date. I agree Memorial day may be rough with hay. Tell me what is most easy for everyone.

Latest posts