Gelbvieh bulls?

Help Support CattleToday:

Aaron the craziest SOB of a bull that I have handled in the last 3 years was not one but 2 Hereford bulls...I guess that means the whole breed is crap by your standards.

This is the kind of dumb **** that drove me away a couple of times already

3waycross":24qruqwr said:
Aaron the craziest SOB of a bull that I have handled in the last 3 years was not one but 2 Hereford bulls...I guess that means the whole breed is crap by your standards.

This is the kind of dumb be nice that drove me away a couple of times already

I never said the whole breed was like that. They actually are a very quiet breed at mixed breed bull test stations.

Maybe your blood pressure is too high to hang around here much. Someday you might read something on here that I wrote and keel right over. That would be terrible. :(

Maybe you could stop making rash generalizations about other folks cattle....wouldn't that be something.

3waycross":1mcvzvqw said:
Maybe you could stop making rash generalizations about other folks cattle....wouldn't that be something.

Not sure that I did. Just described my experience as most do on here. Assume you did the same with your Hereford jab?

Tut mir leid, mein Führer. Möge niemand Gelbvieh jemals wieder kritisieren. Es fördert den Begriff der Redefreiheit.

der Unterschied ist, ich versuchte, subtil zu sein und nicht aufzählen ihre berühmtesten Qualitäten wie Raging Bindehaut und ewig Sonnenbrand Euter............I know how to use Google translate too!

3waycross":2tm1n6oz said:
now go to bed and stop being such a dick

I think you're a little confused. Did your meds run out today? I hear that low blood sugar can make you do and say all kinds of nonsense. Hope you make it to the dispensary safely tomorrow. :tiphat:

Latest posts