Gay Linebacker

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't need to know who did what in their bedroom. Either show up to work or don't. All that needs to be known is what kind of worker you are. I wouldn't let someone else come in and express to the world they shacked up with a super model. Why force this as such a huge deal and make it news?

Can't say that they are just reporting on an athlete cause the guy didn't get picked until the 7th round. I bet 9 out of 10 sports writers can't name another 7th round pick.

Want to be treated like everyone else? Quit the crusades. But that isn't really the point. This is the point:

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/ ... f2831.html

Some in the media, including ESPN, maybe especially ESPN, wanted this to be a story about discrimination against a gay football player and relied on the fact that this kid was named the SEC defensive player of the year and you have to have been very good to be named the SEC defensive player of the year. But this SAM kid did not grade out that well in tests for athleticism, speed, height or weight. He was described as stiff rather than athletic. I for one, don't believe the NFL really cares a lot about player behavior off the field as long as the player can produce on the field. The last 20 years provides plenty of evidence to support that statement.The final coup de grace to the contention Sam wasn't taken because of his orientation is that Jackson Jeffcoat of the Longhorns, Big12 co-defensive player of the year, wasn't drafted at all. Tongue in cheek here but clearly Jeffcoat wasn't good enough to be drafted while Sam surely should have been in the first or second round.

Hook":1kp238oq said:
Sexuality needs to stay where it's intended. In the bedroom. But nope, we're being forced to view it and accept it.

Well, and discussed here instead of keeping it in the bedroom. Also discussed in the courtrooms and newspapers instead of leaving it in the bedroom. Don't forget keeping it in political speeches also instead of leaving it in the bedroom.

Dave":1idu3pa0 said:
After all the air time this had received there was probably some political pressure from the league to have someone draft him. Picked in the seventh round by a team that doesn't really need him. He will probably get put on the practice squad where he can be quietly let go.
Good call Dave.

TennesseeTuxedo":3lnv1j8q said:
Well Michael Sam was released by the Rams today...

I wonder if any club will pick him up?
"Cut"?? Might as well....make a eunuch out of him. He could look after Mooshell.

TN Cattle Man":1cspy6w6 said:
Michael-Sam-Tim-Tebow-collagejpg.jpg

Need I say more??

The media praises a gay athlete like some kind of hero yet they viciously mocked Tim Tebow for be a Christian!!

This country is in trouble for sure!!
Amen!

Isomade":31k38s8p said:
Dave":31k38s8p said:
After all the air time this had received there was probably some political pressure from the league to have someone draft him. Picked in the seventh round by a team that doesn't really need him. He will probably get put on the practice squad where he can be quietly let go.
Good call Dave.
According to NFL dot com report, he will not be on the Ram's practice squad. Ram's coach Fisher says he has too many other potential starting players that need to be on that squad.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... louis-rams

News reports says the Cowgirls may be interested in the girlyboy with 2 first names.

greybeard":2cb0xivl said:
Isomade":2cb0xivl said:
Dave":2cb0xivl said:
Good call Dave.
According to NFL dot com report, he will not be on the Ram's practice squad. Ram's coach Fisher says he has too many other potential starting players that need to be on that squad.

News reports says the Cowgirls may be interested in the girlyboy with 2 first names.
NO!!!!!!!!

It chaps my azz because we are either men or women. There is not a third sex. We should not be known for what we like to do in the bedroom.
I compare calling people gay as what they prefer to do in the bedroom as what sexual position straight people chose to do in their bedroom. We aren't labeled for it. I find no reason why gays are given special privileges over a straight person.
I would like to explain it better but I think everyone can understand where I am coming from.
And I can't stand it when someone says, "Well, you knew it was coming." They want privileges too!
If they are men, they can do what men do. If they are women, then they can do what women do. Next thing you know, they will have "Gay" bathrooms, and that will be fine with me. Idiots.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the OT, but anyway we had a warehouse manager that turned out to be gay.
No one knew to begin with and he must have been the "man" in the relationship cause he wasn't feminine.
He wasn't my boss but he got to where he was leaving for hours at a time everyday and the warehouse help was left unsupervised and they were coming to me so I was having to do his job and mine both, so I called him out on it.
He blew up and got in my face. I was going to kick his ass and would have if they hadn't of got between us and when he knew I couldn't get to him he really starting running his mouth.
That evening after work he stopped at a 7-11 and I pulled up and parked beside him but he locked his doors and wouldn't get out.
Anyway sometime later he came up HIV positive. :shock:
That could have been real bad for me, my famy and no telling who

greybeard":aap0p4be said:
Isomade":aap0p4be said:

NO!!!!!!!!

Looks official--Michael Sam is headed for the Cowboys
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/i ... m-physical

Latest posts