Gay Linebacker

Help Support CattleToday:

After all the air time this had received there was probably some political pressure from the league to have someone draft him. Picked in the seventh round by a team that doesn't really need him. He will probably get put on the practice squad where he can be quietly let go.

houstoncutter":ccoq63fx said:
Am I the only one thats sick of this shytt. This country is lost and Im afreaid it will never be great again!
Queers make good headlines I guess. A shame the guy with the dolphins who also exercised his freedom of speech was fined and will not have to go through sensitivity training, aka, brainwashing until he thinks like all the sheep. First time this "think" walks into the shower "turned on" somebody ought to forcefully remove his "shyt".

Makes me mad all the coverage he got at the combine, leading up to the draft, and starting around the 4th round. They kept asking when he was getting drafted then the 7th round was almost non stop talk about him. The NFL went to the podium to announce him and all the cameras on him like really what other 7th round pick got all that and he wasn't the best player on the board. I bet the NFL paid the Rams to draft him so they didn't have to answer questions about him not being drafted. Gays always say all they want is to be treated equally but yet this guy is getting treated like a 1st round draft pick when he was a 7th round pick. I am surprised he wasn't at the draft so he could go on stage for all the photos and crap.

The immoral minority is running the media and one party.
This is about indoctrination of evil as normal.
Had the team drafted him in the 60's the fans would have boycotted
the games. Today they will pack the seats if Satan himself were playing.

Caustic Burno":24ejoh25 said:
The immoral minority is running the media and one party.
This is about indoctrination of evil as normal.
Had the team drafted him in the 60's the fans would have boycotted
the games. Today they will pack the seats if Satan himself were playing.
Without a doubt....

A reenactment of satanic rituals known as a "black mass" that had been scheduled for Monday evening on the Harvard campus was abruptly canceled amid a chorus of condemnation from Catholic groups and university officials and students.

However, a scaled-down version of the event, without the original sponsorship of the Harvard Extension Cultural Studies Club, was apparently held late Monday by members of the New York-based Satanic Temple off campus, at the Hong Kong lounge in Harvard Square.

We have become a country of idol worshippers playing right into the forces of evils hands.
Worship ball players, Hollywood actors, even clothes and etc.
It must be ok if one runs on the field every Sunday .
Again read your history of great nations that become immoral and corrupt.
You know its over when the masses don't recognize it as such or accept it as normal .

Michael-Sam-Tim-Tebow-collagejpg.jpg

Need I say more??

The media praises a gay athlete like some kind of hero yet they viciously mocked Tim Tebow for be a Christian!!

This country is in trouble for sure!!

Caustic Burno":31wjbv69 said:
We have become a country of idol worshippers playing right into the forces of evils hands.
Worship ball players, Hollywood actors, even clothes and etc.
It must be ok if one runs on the field every Sunday .
Again read your history of great nations that become immoral and corrupt.
You know its over when the masses don't recognize it as such or accept it as normal .
Spot on CB!!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: I was really P I Z Z E D off cause my kids looked at me cause the stupid arse news people kept playing over and over and kids started asking why is that man kissing another man? Then I had to explain that crap thanks major news networks for trying to force that onto everyone thinking its ok.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

skyhightree1":17a4vi83 said:
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: I was really P I Z Z E D off cause my kids looked at me cause the stupid arse news people kept playing over and over and kids started asking why is that man kissing another man? Then I had to explain that crap thanks major news networks for trying to force that onto everyone thinking its ok.... :mad: :mad: :mad:
Just what they wanted.

Homos have interjected their perversion at every opportunity so we would get used to it, accept it, agree with it. My response - Never

Latest posts