Gay Linebacker

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em":1htpm3v4 said:
He will like playing with Tony Homo ;)

Where does all this shyt come from?? Romo is married and has a son last I heard. Not his fault they haven't won a championship since Super Bowl XXX.

I can't figure out Jerry's angle here. He's either saying," Look how great I am because I ain't homophobic" or "The Cowboys aren't as good as the Rams so he's needed by us". Either one is very believable to me.

Named'em Tamed'em":2whw1wjy said:
Simple, it rhymes.
And I am a Seahawks fan!!
And most of us are very proud of your Seahawks and their championship (even if they aren't the original "12th Man") :mrgreen:

TexasBred":tbgt6pyb said:
Named'em Tamed'em":tbgt6pyb said:
He will like playing with Tony Homo ;)

Where does all this shyt come from?? Romo is married and has a son last I heard. Not his fault they haven't won a championship since Super Bowl XXX.
No, but if Sam makes the team, and Dallas does good, you do know that the media and gay/les community is going to give him all the credit--right?.

The only difference between that young man and those of us who participate in this forum is his situation is out there for the world to see. I wonder how many of us could stand up to that kind of scrutiny......and for the record I am not pro gay OR a homophobe. I am kind of pro human though and some of the remarks on here seem to be really out of line for as fine a group as we are.
Just so ya'll know where I am coming from my baby brother is Gay and do I like it? HE{{ no I don't like it, but having to learn to live with it has changed me some. I used to be the queer hatinist SOB there ever was. I do know one thing though. They are ALL God's children just like we believe we are. So who am I to judge. :2cents:

maybe it's all that pot smoke in the air around here, who knows :shock:

It was reported last night before the game the the NFL called teams about their interest in Sam after he was cut from the Rams. To me that is pure BS where were all the phone calls for every other rookie that got cut. I have been a Cowboys fan for a long time, and put up with a lot of Jerry's stunts, but I am thinking about saying to heck with them hope they lose every game.

Chuckie":2hek00zl said:
It chaps my azz because we are either men or women. There is not a third sex. We should not be known for what we like to do in the bedroom.
I compare calling people gay as what they prefer to do in the bedroom as what sexual position straight people chose to do in their bedroom. We aren't labeled for it. I find no reason why gays are given special privileges over a straight person.
I would like to explain it better but I think everyone can understand where I am coming from.
And I can't stand it when someone says, "Well, you knew it was coming." They want privileges too!
If they are men, they can do what men do. If they are women, then they can do what women do. Next thing you know, they will have "Gay" bathrooms, and that will be fine with me. Idiots.

Agree 100%! Too much media attention to all the queers out there. Guess the next big thrust (no pun intended) will be equal rights and press for the Towel Heads who are in love with their goats!

Then there is that obnoxious Sonic drive-in adv! Two "guys" discussing "food"...give me a break! Guys discuss sports, women, booze, hunting, etc...not "food" and "clothes"... duh!

Then, there is that new TV show "Modern Family" and "The Big Bang Theory"...no I don't watch that trash! Just when accidentally scrolling the channels I see enough of that disgusting "queer advertising" junk...

Agree 100%! Too much media attention to all the queers out there. Guess the next big thrust (no pun intended) will be equal rights and press for the Towel Heads who are in love with their goats!

Then there is that obnoxious Sonic drive-in adv! Two "guys" discussing "food"...give me a break! Guys discuss sports, women, booze, hunting, etc...not "food" and "clothes"... duh!

Then, there is that new TV show "Modern Family" and "The Big Bang Theory"...no I don't watch that trash! Just when accidentally scrolling the channels I see enough of that disgusting "queer advertising" junk...[/quote]

If someone was looking for signs of a compensating homophobic personality I guess he would need look no farther than names like running arrow, totem pole and long horn. You seem to have an above avg phallic imagination there big boy................you sure you ain't queeeer...................... :shock: ;-)

3waycross":18sva1g3 said:

Then, there is that new TV show "Modern Family" and "The Big Bang Theory"...no I don't watch that trash! Just when accidentally scrolling the channels I see enough of that disgusting "queer advertising" junk...

If someone was looking for signs of a compensating homophobic personality I guess he would need look no farther than names like running arrow, totem pole and long horn. You seem to have an above avg phallic imagination there big boy................you sure you ain't queeeer...................... :shock: ;-)
[/quote]

No way in Hadies I'm a homo! Just don't like individuals broadcasting and popularizing their sexual preferences (or innuendos).

Running Arrow: The name of my deceased Siberian Husky, in memory of her.
Totem Pole: Our #1 Bull who was named by his original owner and winner of 11 Bronze awards for his "Straight" preferences.
Long Horn: Obviously you jest! Texas Longhorns were in history long before the homo trend in the media.

No need to take offense and/or defend those who are "un-straight".

If homo was the way things should have been in the beginning...then why did our creator make 2 different types of humans (and other animals) with complementary body parts to interface, allegedly to reproduce the species?

I 'm just messin with you! and I am not defending the gay lifestyle. I just don't have the need to treat them as subhuman anymore. Like I said like it or not they are still Gods children.

It isn't my place to judge them but they shouldn't get special treatment
What if I prefer women with a big ass( ;-) don't judge me) can I get special treatment
Everybody wants the little narrow assed women.
All you see on TV and magazine is adds for women to lose weight
I'm being suppressed cause no one accepts a big ass women
You go out on a date with a big ass women and everyone laughs and judges me
It isn't fair
I demand fair treatment for men who like big assed women :D

Latest posts