Gas Prices in Midwest?

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Wondering what latest prices for gas is in mid-west, Great Lakes region?? Here in Wellington, TX. gas went up this week to $1.96 - 2.15 range with diesel at $2.09.

Wife is going up to Michigan this next weekend to pick up 3 cows. Anybody that has gas prices for Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan would appreciate your latest figures. :D Thanks!

Well they jumped $.18 yesterday! It is getting beyond ridiculous. Up here it is $2.03 for regular but at the farm (2 hours south) I filled up for $1.89 on Thursday. Varies greatly from day to day. But is usually higher in price up north. Always jumps up on the weekends.
What part of Michigan is she coming to???

Just fuelled up the dually this morning.. it went up $.19 here as well. Diesel was $2.09. I read yesterday that they are predicting "highest price fuel EVER" for this spring / summer. Oh goodie... looking forward to THAT will all the driving I do. :cry:

Running Arrow Bill":2xu6h1qo said:
Wondering what latest prices for gas is in mid-west, Great Lakes region?? Here in Wellington, TX. gas went up this week to $1.96 - 2.15 range with diesel at $2.09.

Wife is going up to Michigan this next weekend to pick up 3 cows. Anybody that has gas prices for Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan would appreciate your latest figures. :D Thanks!

I'm not in the states you mentioned, but I'll complain anyway. Last week I paid $1.80; yesterday $1.92. This time last year it was $1.55 or .60. IMO, there's no excuse for these prices, except big oil company greed. Since oil is priced in US dollars, I read that as the dollar continues to slide in value, OPEC will keep raising the price of oil to keep their profits the same.

1.89 right now where I'm at in IL for gas.

Gas here on Friday was $2.05- Diesel $2.36-- Similarly fertilizer prices are sky high and according to my supplier rising daily..... Good thing we are in a drought- means I won't have to spend all that cost on fertilizer..... :)

Try checking prices on Gasbuddy.com

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

You can go from their site to local sites, too.

Gas in Utah just jumped. $1.89 to $1.99 in northeastern Utah. Costco in Salt Lake City is in the mid $1.70's, with $2.05 at other stations.

Heck, I filled up at 6 am Saturday morning, on the way to East TX to pick up some cattle, for $1.73. By the time I got back home about 3 pm, the same station had upped the price to 1.89! I've never seen $2 a gallon gas here in Dallas, but after talking to the station manager, he says we might have it in the next wek or so.

1.99 here now . this is a bunch of nonsense. the radio station in kansas city is telling everyone the cheapest station around each morning & some of them drop their price to get more customers

Latest posts