G13 Structure

Help Support CattleToday:

Dana Kopp

Reaction score
Anybody use this Black Angus bull? His semen is avail. through several reputable places. What did you think of the calves? My folks are thinking of AIing a couple cows to him - any thoughts?

what's his registration # I'll look him up and tell you more about what I think. I've never heard of him otherwise or at least not to my recollection so if I have seen him he wasn't worth much....

looks like he's a heckuva bull. Good numbers ( sorry ollie) and he's got a stacked pedigree too. I'd use him on our stuff.

Mendles theory was likes produce likes,and likes do not always produce likes.My theory, Breed 50% of your cow heard to proven bulls. 25% to up and coming bulls 25% to young sires. Use bulls that compliment your cows weakness, and use Epds as a mathmatic tool in compliminting the essentials.Those who take very little risk generally have very little to gain. Who would have thought that CA Future Direction 5321 would be where he is now 4 years ago. Angus Reg# 12493607. Those that took a chance 4yrs ago now have animals that others are hopeing for this year or next.

Latest posts