Funny to me.

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
The neighbor girl that we've helped some with her steers she has shown at fairs borrowed our trailer (their 24 footer basicly broke in half) to have her prom pictures taken next to it. Last night she came over an asked if she could borrow it again for her senor pictures. The first pictures were a riot, her in a very formal gown and her boy friend in a tux and both standing next to a stock trailer. Can hardly wait to see the senor pictures.

Many years from now, she will look back at those pictures and think of you Dun, and probably also quietly think........those were the best years of my life............

Glad you have something to ponder that is positive. Been thinking of you and those kidneys. Hoping you are better.

Sounds like a great kid for a neighbor.

backhoeboogie":24swj5j5 said:
Glad you have something to ponder that is positive. Been thinking of you and those kidneys. Hoping you are better.

Sounds like a great kid for a neighbor.
Her Grandparents are dead so my wife and I have sort of adopted her as our own. Fits in with us a whole lot better then any of my blood grankids do.

greybeard":1jqoq8yz said:
Many years from now, she will look back at those pictures and think of you Dun, and probably also quietly think........those were the best years of my life............

:nod: :nod: :nod:

Katherine

Latest posts