Fun Quiz

Help Support CattleToday:

Trump makes me fear what a lot of you had issues about Obama with... executive orders... It would surprise me if he didn't make a pile of them

Nesikep":362vjt0i said:
Trump makes me fear what a lot of you had issues about Obama with... executive orders... It would surprise me if he didn't make a pile of them

I think you could be right. No matter who you think is right, consider this picture.

Trump has made a living by surrounding himself with intelligent, educated, and competent people. I hope if elected to pres he will do the same. He may be the worst pres ever, but these career politicians have been the same for the last 30 years. I want to try a new tactic. Everyone knows the definition of insanity.

I vote 100% pro gun, and that's what has me worried about the fellow from NY. He's pro gun, but he's not a 100%.

Because having a toy or two never hurt anyone.

JMJ Farms":hognrfb8 said:
Trump has made a living by surrounding himself with intelligent, educated, and competent people. I hope if elected to pres he will do the same. He may be the worst pres ever, but these career politicians have been the same for the last 30 years. I want to try a new tactic. Everyone knows the definition of insanity.

:nod: I agree.
But maybe I'm not 100 percent informed. Educate me someone , on how the man from NYC is not progun?

There's a difference between being pro gun and a 100% pro gun. Mr NY's stance on assault weapons, background checks and gun free zones is not the same stance as the NRA has. The NRA is a 100% pro gun. But I can see Mr NY's views and even agree with some of them. But we can't give an inch when it comes to gun control.
The toy isn't an assault weapon till someone or something gets assaulted with it.

greybeard":g8yf6u51 said:
So are all the rest, including the Bolshevik.
:nod:

True Grit Farms":g8yf6u51 said:
I vote 100% pro gun, and that's what has me worried about the fellow from NY. He's pro gun, but he's not a 100%.

I call mine tools.... :mrgreen:

Nesikep":k5mu5hln said:
Ouch, that's an insult to my intelligence.. Best match for me is Trump... Consolation prize is Rand Paul, which is who I'd pick if given the choice
x2

I got Bernie after I answered each question with what I felt was the most stupid answer I could choose. That was fun.

Jogeephus":1mg26bew said:
I got Bernie after I answered each question with what I felt was the most stupid answer I could choose. That was fun.
+1.
i got ben carson when i picked the answers i liked best

True Grit Farms":3kxgyzvg said:

Please tell us about that fine toy you got there

Latest posts