Fun do-ens

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Just spent an hour in our fraidy hole. Tornado went through about 4 miles north of us. Too dam dark to see anything around here.

pdfangus":15tzj8pn said:
good news is if you are still posting you are most likely still extant....
hope you didn't have too much damage.
Just went out and looked around. We didn;t get anything here other then a few limbs down from trees. The first thing I checked was the hay barn.
Branson got smacked pretty good but the worst was Buffalo with 1 killed (so far)

Whew! Glad you are okay dun!!!! Pouring rain here since midnight. Got the grand girl and grand dogs till Sunday, thought surely school would be called off but nope, gonna be a sloppy muddy mess out at the barn. Above freezing temps predicted for today until late in the day, may get dicey then. The deer aren't even moving this mornin.

What really came as a surprise is that none of the idiot cows calved during that crap!

Glad you didn't get damage and are alright. We had a tornado last week. My cows must be dumber cause I had on calf that day. Must have just sucked it out.

Heard on the news that the boat dealer in Lebanon got hit pretty good. Hope there isn't too much damage in Branson and may God bless the family of the person that died in Buffalo.

dun":fa1xi862 said:
What really came as a surprise is that none of the idiot cows calved during that crap!
:nod: :nod: that may be the biggest shocker of all. Glad your ok.

dun":2deblwec said:

I will be checking mine in the next hour. Had one born yesterday morning though. Had he been born last night, I would have named him C Bar C Hunker Down.

greatgerts":3d18nlrv said:
Heard on the news that the boat dealer in Lebanon got hit pretty good. Hope there isn't too much damage in Branson and may God bless the family of the person that died in Buffalo.
It wasn;t a dealer it was the Tracker boat facotry. Huge bulding, roof is gone, sheetmetal balled up all over aroudn it. A couple of boats that we could see as we went by there this morning should be selling for a DEEP discount. I don;t think the bow is supposed to be at qa 60 degree aup angle from the sides and the bo probably should be pointed in a 45 degree side angle either.
It looks like a herd of sheep exploded, there is insulation fluff in trees and is scatterd for miles.

Kathie in Thorp":3go5eq7t said:
Glad you're okay, Dun. Didn't realize until after my Missouri post that Kansas and Illinois also took hard hits.
It was still lively when it hit S. Indiana. I saw possibly the whitest flash of lightning I've ever seen. High winds, but no damage for me. Lots of rain.

Latest posts