Ft. Worth Gallery

Help Support CattleToday:

Ziggy Pop":3f816zc5 said:
There's a little description at the bottom of each picture in the gallery.

I can see the pics but not the description. Could the fault be with settings in my profile or are there more people who cannot see the descriptions?

Thanks for the pics. I don't really care for Rambo much compared to his other pics. He has a weird hip, pig butt, and isn't as big boned as I thought. The other bulls look okay. That's why you really need to see a bull in person to really determine if you like him. What were you impressed with Ziggy?

Rambo is a little too big for my tastes but, you've really got to admire a bull with that much mass that moves as well as he does. Other than his frame, I thought Rambo is a little post-legged. Otherwise, pretty solid. For what it is worth, his progeny looked pretty good as well.

In my opinion, the two most impressive bulls at the show were H Easy Deal and HCC Legacy. Both were moderate in size (probably both 6.0 frame bulls) but full off muscle and traveled really well. I also liked B&C Outlook Express (Online son), C Reno, C Maui Jim and H Top Hat.

Glad to see a "real" picture of Rambo. I have seen a few progeny that I admired, but I do have to say I am NOT impressed with the bull. Don't like the hip at all or his "pig" butt. I was very alarmed by the fact that here is a long bodied bull (good) with shape to his lower leg from a side profile (good), but when viewed from the rear has absolutely no base width (bad).

capt

Thanks for the pictures. Did you get to see if that was black hair on Rambo's tail or is it just the lighting?

Latest posts