Fruit Punch

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
If anyone has grown tired of this heat and has a few sore muscles that need soothing I'd highly recommend this nice fruity yet primarily fruitless drink.

Lake004.jpg

It is marvelous and definitely deserves the 5 stars.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy- ... index.html

We are celebrating some good news so the bar has been open for two days are shooting for a third. We've moved to margaritas for a change of pace but the code red's are really really good. Looks like we are in for another beautiful sunset and a few more drunken mosquitoes. CP, you are right about that couple but I can't tell you what happens after six cause I don't remember.

Lake015.jpg

Sorry about that. It works on my end. Here it is. You'd never know there was alcohol in it and you won't know what hit you either.

4 ounces vodka
3 ounces peach schnapps
3 ounces amaretto
Splash cranberry juice
Splash orange juice
Orange slices, for garnish
Cherries, for garnish

Jogeephus":3k5wyz5x said:
Sorry about that. It works on my end. Here it is. You'd never know there was alcohol in it and you won't know what hit you either.

4 ounces vodka
3 ounces peach schnapps
3 ounces amaretto
Splash cranberry juice
Splash orange juice
Orange slices, for garnish
Cherries, for garnish

Yeah Baby...... :D

need to put some of that in my tractor icechest, lol after a few of those i might just be mowing fencelines and treelines alike

I really can't explain how good a hot weather drink this is. After just a couple you'll sleep like a baby.

Commercialfarmer":2yrv1njp said:
Jogeephus":2yrv1njp said:
I really can't explain how good a hot weather drink this is. After just a couple you'll sleep like a baby.

I don't believe you, so I'll just see for myself. :drink:
drunksmiley5.gif

Might want to fluff your pillow and dawn a motorcycle helmet. ;-)

Give it a go. I double dog dare you. Besides, you need to do it before it gets cold cause I'd hate for you to get pneumonia from sleeping in the yard all night - naked.

Jogeephus":2ngubzdo said:
Give it a go. I double dog dare you. Besides, you need to do it before it gets cold cause I'd hate for you to get pneumonia from sleeping in the yard all night - naked.

:lol: :lol2: :help:

It's delicious, relaxing, and the fact that I happen to have a head cold right now does not have anything to do with it.

Just got around to trying this. I forgot to tell my wife about the helmet before we started. Woah nelly! It doesn't taste like it, but there is a entire night wrapped up in a little package.

I have not had opportunity to mix this beverage. So, those of you who have tried it; what is the IPR factor? (On a scale of 1 to 10) I assume its relatively high. Just want to know what to expect so I can fully prepare (for when to schedule the babysitter)

Latest posts