friends new herd Bull pic

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2bso7304 said:
Doesn;t anyone read a whole thread before commenting on it?
Some people just love to hear their self talk. Don't have time to read what came before. You know the type- they don't listen when you're telling them something because they're too busy thinking of what they're going to say next. A common affliction.

Angus Cowman":37rl63pg said:
I wasn't very impressed but he says he gave lots of money for him supposed to be a coming 2 yr old
I think he looks more like a dink calf
Jedsbull.jpg

I was wondering who's truck that was that stopped in front of my place the other day. I've got to move that stud to the back pasture, causing too much commotion by the road.

ga.prime":15h8lfgo said:
dun":15h8lfgo said:
Some people just love to hear their self talk. Don't have time to read what came before. You know the type- they don't listen when you're telling them something because they're too busy thinking of what they're going to say next. A common affliction.

A few of us also have a little trouble understanding what we are reading. :bang:
Valerie

vclavin":1e2wujmt said:
A few of us also have a little trouble understanding what we are reading. :bang:
Valerie
ok I will clarify

I was harassing another member on here
I found and arranged for a horned hereford bull for this member and he had not seen him so I took a pic of a STEER that was standing along the rode and posted it on here and also sent it to the friend saying it was his NEW BULL
UPfrombottom was in on the joke and he actually posted a pic of the bull I had bought for this friend and said he found him on craigslist the pic of the bull is actually the bull I bought and he was standing in my corral at the time
now is everyone up to speed on this :bang: :bang: :bang:

Angus Cowman":2n4py9gm said:
vclavin":2n4py9gm said:
Valerie
ok I will clarify

I found and arranged for a horned hereford bull for this member and he had not seen him so I took a pic of a STEER that was standing along the rode and posted it on here and also sent it to the friend saying it was his NEW BULL
UPfrombottom was in on the joke and he actually posted a pic of the bull I had bought for this friend and said he found him on craigslist the pic of the bull is actually the bull I bought and he was standing in my corral at the time

Hellooooooooo :) Ya'll got way too much free time.........but ..................I suppose ' we' know that...........

vclavin":2nii5853 said:
ga.prime":2nii5853 said:
dun":2nii5853 said:

Valerie
Ya'll just don't see may fence jumpers up there I suppose...............................") Hang on .......you will be allright.....:)

It's just sad that you had to explain it again (twice) in the same thread

Kingfisher":7rbfr94r said:
Angus Cowman":7rbfr94r said:
vclavin":7rbfr94r said:
Valerie
ok I will clarify

Hellooooooooo :) Ya'll got way too much free time.........but ..................I suppose ' we' know that...........
KF you know nothing at all about the me or the people involved in this and don't have a clue about how much free time any of us have

So, now I think I got it. The horned one is the pet steer??? Why would anyone let a steer get that big??? And you bought the smaller one for your friend??? Is he gonna' make the bull a pet to run with his pet steer???? Please clarify if I ain't got it. gs

plumber_greg":29yf8arx said:
So, now I think I got it. The horned one is the pet steer??? Why would anyone let a steer get that big??? And you bought the smaller one for your friend??? Is he gonna' make the bull a pet to run with his pet steer???? Please clarify if I ain't got it. gs
NO NO NO
he is gonna use the steer to breed his cows
I bet he will have one he77 of a calf crop don't you
the bull is just lawn art for his wife

Dang plumbers are always the last to get anything but the $hit :lol: :lol: :lol:

What? I thought steers were casterated bulls. Next thing you hillbillies will be turning elk loose down there promising they will stay on the property you tell 'em to stay on. gs

I am a plumber too, and frankly I dont now either way what to think. But this thread sure is fun readin.
Is the steer registered? Otherwise his calf cant be registered. And the horned pet bull looks realy good, too bad hes castrated.

frankly":12egft6w said:
I am a plumber too, and frankly I dont now either way what to think. But this thread sure is fun readin.
Is the steer registered? Otherwise his calf cant be registered. And the horned pet bull looks realy good, too bad hes castrated.
Dang I forgot to ask if he had papers
Now how in the world is my friend going to sell registered crossbred breeding stock out of that steer with out him being registered
I guess we will just have to print a set of reg papers up for him

Latest posts