friend or foe???

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
How do you use this and what is the outcome supposed to be?

If it works the way I think it does then this could make for a very interesting feature.. 8)

Just_a_girl":p78i01tm said:
kind of like using the ignore button? :nod:

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

Ha ha :lol: I image there were a lot of giddy people on the breeds board until the read the rest of this. ;-)

Angus Guy":3oflw2e1 said:
Sure would be nice to know what you're talking about.

It is inherently obvious isn't it? You can't put Frankie on the ignore list if you so chose.

backhoeboogie":31w4ylm0 said:
Angus Guy":31w4ylm0 said:

It is inherently obvious isn't it? You can't put Frankie on the ignore list if you so chose.

Sure you can put me on your Ignore List. But consider all the good stuff you'll be missing. ;-)

Frankie":3d3pv0fa said:
backhoeboogie":3d3pv0fa said:
Angus Guy":3d3pv0fa said:

Sure you can put me on your Ignore List. But consider all the good stuff you'll be missing. ;-)
I would never consider it. Not that many people on here I can fight with and win. ;-)

Take the time to read the FAQ. You can learn all kind of new tricks! :D

From the FAQ...
What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organize other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

Take the time to read the FAQ. You can learn all kind of new tricks! :D

From the FAQ...
What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organize other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

TNMasterBeefProducer":2cykfbcb said:
Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

Dang it does this mean we cannot ignore Frankie and his/her Angus lunacy?

Frankie would not make it on my Foes List but I can think of somebody who will be at the top of my & many people's list :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Maybe it should be the friends and people you are afraid of list?

Keep your friends close and your enemies....

I have a scroll button on my mouse...

Great forum any way it's run, just hate to see another tech way for folks to not be honest.

Nowland Farms":24jkx5a7 said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":24jkx5a7 said:

Dang it does this mean we cannot ignore Frankie and his/her Angus lunacy?

Frankie would not make it on my Foes List but I can think of somebody who will be at the top of my & many people's list :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Good one. :secret:

Latest posts