Free and Clear

Help Support CattleToday:

BTRANCH

Reaction score
Not sure this is the right forum, but I am so excited I have to tell someone! We paid our land off and I have a clear deed! YEA!!!

Five years of payments, brush clearing, stretching barb wire, building pens, and repairing barns has finally paid off.

Now the money will start rolling in, right? I mean, that is why we got into the cattle business to begin with. LOL

Congratulations!!!! I know that is a load off your back. And yes, the money will come in. Keep the faith.

congrates on getting your place paid off so quickly.now you can concentrate on buying some more cows.i bet youll make a profit this year.

BTRANCH":1a3b820k said:
Not sure this is the right forum, but I am so excited I have to tell someone! We paid our land off and I have a clear deed! YEA!!!

Five years of payments, brush clearing, stretching barb wire, building pens, and repairing barns has finally paid off.

Now the money will start rolling in, right? I mean, that is why we got into the cattle business to begin with. LOL

Congrats not many people today aren't carrying a huge debt load. If you keep real good records and control frontend cost you might be one of the few still running cattle in a few years. It is going to take a savy manager that truely knows his cost to make a profit. Fuel,fertilizer,and feed products have doubled to tripled since 2002. The price across the scales is virtually the same you recieve on your product the calf.