Four more days!!

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I only have four more days left of high school. Woo-hoo!!! I'm going to be free! Although these last two years haven't really been high school. I just have been going 4 days a week for about 4 hours a day. :lol:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

bigbul - Thanks

CattleHand - Yeah I have a long time to go yet....but my parents are going to be about 13 hours away. :D

FarmGirl10":7p83h2wq said:
bigbul - Thanks

CattleHand - Yeah I have a long time to go yet....but my parents are going to be about 13 hours away. :D

:lol: :lol: That's probably what mom and dad are thinking too. :lol2:

I'm going to Kansas State, and luckily as my parents said "There is nothing there" so they shouldn't be visiting me all the time. :lol:

TB - I really doubt that....who else is going to do all the work around the farm. :lol: I know my parents won't.

FarmGirl10":12owyrmf said:
I'm going to Kansas State, and luckily as my parents said "There is nothing there" so they shouldn't be visiting me all the time. :lol:

TB - I really doubt that....who else is going to do all the work around the farm. :lol: I know my parents won't.

My cousin goes there. He really likes it. Have fun being a wildcat.

Its an exciting time for you, but as much as you want to be free, there will come a day when you are homesick, I guarantee it. When you go home for the first time after being away for awhile you will see what I mean. Enjoy your college days they go by real fast.

GMN